Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: FynalSlash pearled on Survey  (Read 28091 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: May 03, 2015, 09:07:56 pm »

Last few days his issue with Conan seemed to be festering.
He said he quit, dumped all his loot to Jonin, but then stayed on, I came back to find him attacking new players on the ship, hitting them out of the beam so they could not beam down.  He was asked to stop, but continued, so I pearled him, then guess what he is still on ship doing same stuff.  No prison on survey.
after he went over board on calling conan more curse words, I removed him from global chat.
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 09:55:46 pm »

well crimson luna caught him leaving NC and perld him on AF I checked the snitch at voluntarist tower and see he tried to grief there too I put his perl where it belongs
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 12:53:11 pm »

I'm seeing a lot of BS reasons being listed for this imprisonment, so I'm going to address them. That I "attacked spellcaster unprovoked". Jonin, you were in chat when he asked me to perl him to the prison planet. You laughed in chat about it when it happened. So, if that's one of the reasons, it's one you decided retroactively. As for the noobs I'm supposed to have attacked otherwise, they attacked me first. Jonin also saw that. Should I have stopped killing him after a while? Probably. But Sav had already banned me from chat, and I didn't know whether or not they had actually stopped, as the dude kept starting to attack me again every time Jonin left. As for my "griefing" of AF, where's the list of what I am supposed to have griefed? Some sand blocks? That one sign? You want five sand blocks and a sign back? No. You were looking for an excuse. So I gave you one. Because I figured at least then people would come on and we would dialogue. But that's not what happened at all. Because now my wife is being told I'm just not willing to work it out.. by people who aren't willing to even speak to me.

I came here hoping to find friends. I put effort into everyone. I helped build. I asked about and invested in you personally, wrote stories, had conversations, dedicated hours.. and when I was shit on in return, yeah. I decided to be shitty back. Conan was crap to me. So I was crap to her. That's reciprocity. And everyone keeps siting "She's twelve!" That's right. Twelve. Not three. She understands when she's being shit to someone. Where is MY apology from her? Where is that? Everyone justified her behavior and that pissed me off. Where was my defense after being shit on? Instead I was told "You could just put her on ignore." By the same right, you could have put me on ignore if you didn't like what I said. And you did. But that wasn't enough.

The real problem was not a stack of stone or signs. Or a curse word and a pk. You don't want me here. You want to act like it's my choice to quit instead of just saying "quit". That I'm refusing to work it out. When the truth is none of you have even been trying to talk to me to do so. Work it out with people who won't speak to me? Who have already made up their minds? Who are making up lists of reasons out of things that weren't reasons when they happened? None of you are trying to understand, so I'll just give you what you want. I've already been told no one wants to speak to me and I'm not welcome anywhere. I came here to find friends. I did not. I'll move on.

-x-
Jonin420
Public

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 12:55:33 pm »

the spellcaster guy is not the person you were perld for attacking it wan sanjuro and alphamage
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 12:56:21 pm »

Who attacked me first. I don't care to argue it anymore.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 12:56:57 pm »

You LEFT global chat, I did not ban you until Later after you would not stop way later
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 12:58:57 pm »

I quit because I figured it was better to Choose to quit than to sit there with the ban threat looming over me. You don't get it.. You're not even trying to get it. You're still just trying to argue why you're in the right.

Fine. Sure. You're right. I'm wrong. You win.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 01:04:31 pm »

You were busy griefing my shop today in the prison world, while your wife talked to us about how you could make amenzzz, hmmm  reformed are you?  Was that smart?  probably not.  We took your shit yesterday because we have vested time in you too, but when it became clear that no talking to you would change your path, I ignored you, yup, your killing new players on the ship trying to go to the world.  I WATCHED you continuously attack anyone trying to beam down.  I had to KILL you so people could run past you to beam down cause that world has no prison.  

* 2015-05-04_13.48.28.png (904.69 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 1065 times.)

* 2015-05-04_13.47.29.png (474.2 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 1053 times.)
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 01:08:51 pm »

What, you want a stack of stone back to fill it in? No. You're not asking that. You're just gloating about giving my stuff away. I know you're never letting me out of there. It would be true regardless of what I did from this point. You decided that yesterday. You're not my friends. And you want to feel justified in being rid of me. Yes. I got that.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 01:16:30 pm »

giving what stuff away?  can you ask the voice in your head to calm down and not make stuff up for a moment?  Are you looking for allies or enemies?  no you should be fixing it, you broke it

DUDE you were so wrong yesterday.  I tried to talk to you, and you told me off.  Bam
I asked you calm down on global chat, and you just logged out, then Pm'd me, then started giving ALL your stuff to the guy you had been talking crap about.  That blew my mind.
You should have logged and got your self right, then explained your frustration with conan,
and you would have had allies. 
I'm not going to pretend to think you did not know better, your too well written.

a neutral party tired to mediate, I mean you could not ask for better any other server would just ban you.  BAM.   

All of this could have went away yesterday if you would have let people help you.
I even told you I did not want you to quit, but you laughed and mocked me.  What am I supposed to do with that? 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 01:24:33 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2015, 01:20:04 pm »

The voices in my head? You're going to speak down to me now too? If it wasn't constructive when I did it, don't do it yourself.

What exactly is my incentive for reparations supposed to be at this juncture with a group of people that have already ignored me, dislike me, aren't my friends, and have publicly said I won't be welcome? What effort would you put in to that group? I've tried to explain myself.. and you haven't addressed that at all.. fuck the god damn minecraft blocks. I tried to be a friend to you people. And when I was shit on, everyone defended the person doing it. And then when I gave it back.. I got what they should have.. And that, and this whole situation.. feels shitty.

I'm making smooth stone blocks to go fill it in with now, Sav.. It won't change a thing. But maybe it'll make Jonin not keep my stuff from my wife at least.

-x-
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2015, 01:21:09 pm »

pointless arguing is not going to get this anywhere

i've been observing fynal's character closely since he's arrived here, i think he's a wildcard

there's no predicting what he'll do, one day he will write poetry, next day greif or attack something or somebody

there should be a list of facts that we all can follow in order to gain ground in this discussion

whoever pearled fynal on survey and AF list your reasons for doing so 1,2,3, and so on

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2015, 01:25:30 pm »

No. I'm not a "wildcard". I didn't act randomly and for no reason, and I'm not contesting there having put me here. I have explained my reasons. I was just hoping to be understood.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2015, 01:25:37 pm »

He is pearled on both maps. 

I pearled him on Surveying map -
I logged into find new players asking for help stating he was knocking them out of the beam, i beamed up and yup, he was doing it, asked him to stop, he did not.  tagged him to stop, he did not, pearled him, but it only stops him from beaming down, so don't even think he noticed, he just kept attacking people new players, so I had to just kill him to allow players to run for the beam down. he would re-spawn and just keep attacking.  insane.  once they were safely down i left and secured the perl
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 01:30:01 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Jonin420
Public

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2015, 01:27:31 pm »

I ignored you when you called me a pedo for sticking up for conan you were calling her a bitch and told her she should kill her self im not giving your stuff to your wife right now becuz it could be you on her account
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: