Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: FynalSlash pearled on Survey  (Read 29068 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 02:15:43 pm »

did you ever ask her to stop?    undecided rolleyes
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2015, 02:15:59 pm »

shes a child your an adult so whatever
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2015, 02:30:50 pm »

"So whatever"? So any way she behaves towards an adult is excusable because she's a child?
Were we ever friends, Jonin? Is it okay for her to talk to me or anyone any way she wants because of her age? Should she not have apologized for treating others how she wouldn't want to be treated?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2015, 02:43:16 pm »

You know, she wasn't even the main Problem. THIS reaction from you and others was, as I explained. The "so whatever who cares if others are crappy to you" is not a response I expected from friends after trying several times to talk to them about it.

Who is it you think you're helping by proposing no solution except telling her it's okay to be shitty to others? It's not helping her. What is it you want, Jonin?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:55:01 pm by FynalSlash » Logged

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2015, 03:23:17 pm »

I'd take her behavior over yours yesterday, any day  
The reaction issue was ALL YOU OVER REACTED.

I tried to find out what happened!  
I tried to talk to you, and you told me Fuck you all.  Really? I just logged on.
You immediately would not take any help.

You could have said hey this really bothers me when you say this please stop, and that 12 year child would have stopped and if she did not we all would be like Hey he said he is not cool with it.  Geeze.

So you got pissed I asked you not to air all this in Global because you were getting out of control, and
all this in GLOBAL chat, that's right global chat is a privilege not a right, so I asked you, you got pissed and YOU left the global.  Grow the fuck up!

You are not stupid we were all willing to work this out and you have acted like an ass, and now that you pissed most people off, or they don't care with all YOUR bad behavior you are playing the victim.
while your wife is calmly and nicely trying to see what happened your dumb ass is in there digging up and messing up my shop.  You NEED allies, you are lucky you got her man!  Unacceptable, you know what your doing don't even say you fixed it cause huge cavity all under the top layer of stone you only put down.  I totally looked cause I figured with all this time on your hands you would cut corners.  angry

* 2015-05-04_15.26.42.png (219.05 KB, 1600x838 - viewed 970 times.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 05:29:05 am by SavanahMile » Logged
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2015, 03:40:54 pm »

Okay. Fuck me. What do you want me to do, Savanah? Dig it back up, put solid stone all the way through? Apologize for my own flip out? I'm sorry I lost my shit. I haven't once said I was in the right. Just that I wanted someone to understand.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2015, 03:49:59 pm »

of course i would want it repair properly.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2015, 03:52:03 pm »

Okay. And what does Jonin want? I just want my wife to get my stuff at least.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2015, 03:54:51 pm »

I can't get it up with a pick. I'll have to blast the surface to fill it in. I'm sure I'll be seeing that mentioned as one more reason for my indefinite detention with more angry screenshots. So, just to clarify, you're saying to go ahead and do that to fill it in..

-x-
Jonin420
Public

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2015, 04:09:49 pm »

this is me coming out pubicly wich I already have saying it would bring me great joy if you quit
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 04:10:54 pm »

Is this acknowledgement that you're unwilling to work out ANY other form of resolution? Would my wife get my things? What does Conan want?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 04:12:28 pm by FynalSlash » Logged

-x-
Jonin420
Public

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2015, 04:22:36 pm »

this is me doing what you told zombienerd to tell me to do you I don't know what your playing at so whatever
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2015, 04:29:03 pm »

I'm not "playing at" anything. Are you truly unwilling to see any other resolution?

-x-
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2015, 04:40:18 pm »

seems like everyone is mostly upset over harsh words

i will say my little piece and make of it what you will

me and conan also argued before, she also gets on my nerves, and i do think she would be better off if some on the server didn't shield her from the natural consequences of being a rude little girl... but they do.. and i can't make others treat someone else the way i want so instead i just ignore her

sometimes she is not as rude, so i don't ignore her then..

i don't get her, and i guess it isn't really my problem and im not going to fix it

i would recommend you do the same, just ignore her when she is being a jerk

don't be an even worse jerk in chat or you might get removed from global chat, that can only be exected, global chat is a privilege not a right, there is still local and private chat

if you want to bicker with her, do it in private chat, if you want others to treat her the same way as you think she should be treated.. well it isn't going to happen so there is nothing you can do there but give up on it

as far as lashing out at everyone else who just wanted more details.. yea, not very constructive.. but i guess you already know that ..

i am still willing to help if you can give us some reassurance that these outbursts won't continue to result in unpredictable possibly griefing behavior..

i get angry sometimes to and try to lay down some sweet justice, but i try not to cause any collateral damage and when i do i try to clean up the mess and restore confidence and trust.. i think you should make every effort to do the same if you want people to trust you

ultimately if people can't trust you, and you are too much of a wildcard, and possible risk or threat to property damage, which is the perception people are forming of you because of griefing nomad city, and now possibly killing newbs (which you may not have done but since it is becoming your word against theirs, and your word is rapidly losing value.. what are we to think?) it will be harder for people to be open to letting you out of prison

i will try to help if you actually want help, at this point though it still seems like tempers are flaring on all sides so i think i will have to wait to approach any possible resolution until everyone cools off

if it were more of a clear case, and you didn't keep losing your cool i would be more willing to directly intervene, but that isn't the situation..
Jonin420
Public

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2015, 04:44:55 pm »

do something wrong and play the victim huh?, he wasn't perld for what he said but what he did
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: