Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: FynalSlash pearled on Survey  (Read 28102 times)
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2015, 10:35:49 am »

he never once told me he was sorry he just continued to blame me over and over for him still being in prison not that I would believe him if he did
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2015, 10:55:42 am »

- I didn't finish the iron farm because I was never paid or given the supplies to finish it. I'd still be willing to, but I think I'm not welcome on the property.
- I realize this. This is not constructive to post.
- Yes, I am confessing, because I've never not confessed or tried to make good for something I did. I realize that is a necessary but not sufficient requirement, and that my behaviors must change as well, not just my willingness to repair them as I can after the fact. There really isn't more I can do than assure that's happened and attempt to demonstrate it. I can't force anyone to believe it, and I don't really see the point of arguing it if you're determined not to believe it. If you are willing to believe it, then I look forward to convincing you. Otherwise, it seems fruitless to rehash again. I don't want it to be the case either. If you think I should be held for longer, actually specify an amount of time. Indefinitely is more than I would get for anything short of real life murder.
-  Things were patched with Conan days ago. The repairs to your shop area were made days ago. Again, I will repay you as soon as Jonin gives my property back to do so with. His trusting or liking me has nothing whatsoever to do with property rights.

I have, by the way, actually apologized about a dozen times in this thread, Jonin.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2015, 10:57:46 am »

On a personal note, no one has really asked or cared what I went through or what my reasons were either. I don't expect you to care now or want to get into it any more with the people here. I'm just saying that point about Conan goes both ways. Yeah, you asked. And then blammed me within seconds when I fired off. No one is playing the martyr or victim or saying I was helpless. But pages of this thread were nothing but me literally just asking for understanding, some sign of friendship, having my wife ask if I had even any reason to keep fighting for this group, any friends here at all.. this has all been pretty damn disheartening for me too. Wanting to see some sign that that fucking matters to any of you is not "martrydom", and dismissing it as that is at least as shitty as killing some in-game horses. (A reparation which, again, has already been resolved and is fruitless to rehash.)

After this, I will leave all that out. I'll stick to my little valley, and I will unobtrusively and privately play the game.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:06:38 am by FynalSlash » Logged

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2015, 11:07:44 am »

I don't care to argue with you. If you wish to talk, message me in game. I am not going to have a public argument with you. Or grovel for forgiveness you refuse to give. If you wish to have a private discussion about this personal matter, you're free to message me.

-x-
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2015, 11:29:59 am »

this thread is stupid and should be killed off, it's nothing but pointless bickering

use the thread simon made and sort out the facts of what damages have to be mended

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2015, 01:31:18 pm »

It seems to be getting that way Commander, but I have to correct something.
 angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I did not immediately ban you from global chat.  I informed you I would have to remove you from Global chat if you all did not take the name calling nonsense off global chat.  At that point you REMOVED YOURSELF from Global Chat and sent me a PM saying, " Now you don't have to hold the threat of banning me over my head."  You stayed off Global chat, then next thing I know Jonin is telling me that your QUIT, and you were jumping all your stuff in the chests on the ship for whoever.  After you had finished all of that you left then came back I believe, but it was sometime later you rejoined Global chat to just start back in on Conan, and again I told you to take it off of Global chat, you were calling a little girl a CUNT and telling her she should kill herself or something, basically after the C world that was just enough, you said you quit, dump your belongings and then it just turned into nonsense.

I'm gonna say this for the last dam time Oh YES I totally asked you what happened, I could careless now, but I did then.  I even made comment maybe something back happened irl, maybe you were having a bad day that you were freaking out.  I have more stress than most on here my dad is dieing.   I have Piles of stress for every aspect of my life I can look at.   I mean really but you don't see me freaking out, attacking people, badgering a child, griefing property.  So it is what it is.  We all got problems man.  I will not be posting on this tread anymore. I just wanted the TRUTH to be noted.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2015, 04:04:47 pm »

Again, I will not be discussing it further via any public venue beyond any constructive and restorative measure, since it has, with all parties involved.. already been settled to the best of my ability at this point. You're free to message me privately about any matter you wish. I will not be publicly arguing my point or entertaining any further tirades about issues I have already addressed.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2015, 05:34:29 pm »

I will make this last personal note simply because I have no idea who does and doesn't have me on ignore- Regardless of how this all goes for me, I AM sorry for how I acted and spoke to others here. I would like to try to explain if anyone decides they want to hear it, privately. I've been needing someone to talk to anyway. I care about and have invested in all of you here. I'll miss those of you who will no longer interact with me due to my actions. I accept the fault and the consequences for my own actions. Fighting in my own defense or to be able to continue to play doesn't change that.
That's all.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2015, 09:04:17 pm »

Who holds my pearl on Survey?

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2015, 09:32:31 am »

I have access to My pearl of you.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]