Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: FynalSlash pearled on Survey  (Read 28714 times)
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2015, 04:53:05 pm »

Actually, Simon, Conan apologized and we squared up some time ago now.. Ironically, she has been the most mature and reasonable out of the bunch in this. Certainly more so than I was in my disproportionate response. Bad week + Raw nerve moment = bad decisions, and I'm sorry. I was actually hoping to talk to you more last night before you left, but that didn't happen..

Nobody's playing the victim, Jonin. I apologize for both what I said and did and... (this has got to be the dozenth time I'm saying this now) I never justified myself or said I was in the right. All I've been asking is what you want and what I can do, and maybe, for some acknowledgement that it's not very friendly to defend one's attacker, but punish them for dishing the same back. I shouldn't have said the things I did to you. Or her. And you shouldn't have told her it was okay to speak that same way to others. I thought we'd be able to agree on that much, and just see what can be done now.

-x-
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2015, 05:35:09 pm »

you were perld for what you did not what your said I don't know why you don't understand that you don't wanna acknowledge what you did and act like we perld you for something you said to conan then fine but me and savanah seen you attacking them on the ship after I unperld you for it the first time I tried to talk it out with you all you had to say was have fun with your 12 year old girl friend I was nice to you and helped you with stuff but now I am never gonna trust you again and I lose my faith in this server if you are let off the hook so easy after last time you got let of so easy im done talking now like I said I hope you quit
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2015, 05:45:58 pm »

Okay. So what do the two people... who attacked me first... want for resolution?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2015, 06:09:54 pm »

I haven't seen or heard of them asking for anything except for basically a mutual cease-fire, which I agree to.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2015, 06:40:14 pm »

This feels a lot like a  #FreeFynalSlash to me.   
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2015, 06:41:31 pm »

only this time nobody's being dumb enough to vouch for him

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2015, 06:52:53 pm »

...dumb enough? =/ Wow. Okay.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2015, 07:19:17 pm »

So, my restoration at this point.. is what? To rebuild trust with people who won't talk to or interact with me?
To give reparations to two newbs who aren't on and haven't asked for anything I haven't already given?

-x-
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2015, 07:24:37 pm »

"This feels a lot like a  #FreeFynalSlash to me."

This gets the "most fallacious argument of the month" award.

Stay Determined.
vbelac
Public

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2015, 07:27:21 pm »

There's so much bullshit fluff and pointless whining in this thread from both sides and it's disgusting and childish. Can someone summarize what the actual problem is?

Stay Determined.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2015, 07:52:41 pm »

"whining"

Yeah, no more complaints from me. You want me gone, I'm gone. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused or feelings I hurt. I want to know what else I can do, but as Jonin says there is nothing. Sorry. Peace.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:17:04 pm by FynalSlash » Logged

-x-
vbelac
Public

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2015, 08:01:44 pm »

That was more directed toward Jonin than toward you.

Stay Determined.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2015, 08:33:38 pm »

FynalSlash personally I don't want you to quit.  I feel like you had a bad day and you just exploded, I loved your stories, which you quickly removed.  I guess you needed someone to rub you on the back yesterday and say dude it's okay, and I think Frozen probably did that.  I have not spoke to conan, not sure anyone did?  To see if she is cool.  You were pretty hard on Jonin and you would need to work something out with him.  some of the things you did we have seen others do before that's why people are like hm wait a bit.  highest destroyer and his sister played in the prison world for a week, and finally people were like okay they really wanna play and freed them.  When you lose trust you can only be consistent to gain it back.  If you have a one day pressuring everyone that is still annoyed and or hurt from the night before, what can i do let me out now, or I quit, and while your in there you are destroying property, then no one really sees any progress or change, actually there is change, but its more in the wrong direction.  We had some jerks that blew up half a city but they figured out what they owed, kept coming on and trying and eventually got freed.  So if you wanted people to be cool with you again then get on be cool, and earn back trust.  That's the advice of the person who was going well maybe we let him out only to find you jacking up MY property.  You wanted to know what you could do well there it is.  TIME.  So balls in your court.  You could fix huge hole you blew in prison world or do something cool.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 05:23:18 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Dresdom
Public

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2015, 07:11:54 am »

Well I'm a newcomer so...

The only thing I know about all this issue is Fynal helped me in my first hours on the server.

I understand the kind of conflict this is. I understand the kind of weird pride that takes our minds away when discussing this kind of issues.

I can deduce that Fynal was a productive and nice community member in the past, right? Just before all this stuff.

Everyone can goof and lose ways, but this is a game and it's more fun the more players there are. Why don't we solve this in-game problem in game? Like, I don't know, make him repair the damages, build a 16:1 statue of every victim with a huge glowstone "sorry" sign over them on the prison world and then let him free with a warning.

If he keeps causing problems he can be pearled again.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2015, 06:29:38 pm »

I was told to attempt to contact the parties whom I'm supposed to have attacked to work this out, and so I have. Sanjuro79 has not responded. They may here. I hope they do. TheAlphaMage46 has said that they're asking for nothing further in terms of reparation. I asked them to confirm this publicly. I assume they have. I will wait in my indefinite detention until otherwise advised. I consider this post sufficient notice and won't message anyone privately about it further unless that conversation is initiated.

-x-
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: