Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Crimson_luna Vampire Noob, theif  (Read 12200 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: September 28, 2014, 10:49:29 am »

OKay lets watch out for this one.  As far as she knows she was okay to keep the iron But NOT the pick.

Wolve15 was giving a BUNCH of iron to Jonin, and lynnch51 and Crimson_luna brand new runs over grabbed it up then kind of put jonin on the spot after she took the iron meant for him, and when asked to give it back she asked jonin well can i have it i'm new i have nothing, so he is like i guess.  then Wolf was trying to hand a diamond silk touch pick to us, and she grabbed that too.  Wolve15 said no i want that back that is meant for someone else, so she logs with it, i put sand where she would log back in and she did and died.  but i did not get there before she picked everything back up again.  Wolve15 said because she logged with his property that I could have the iron too to give to the people he intended it to go to, not this girl who jumps in and grabs stuff and logs with it. well she is on the loose she got all the items.  When I asked her to return the pick she's like i lost everything look where i died, but snitches told me she ran right back over there grabbed her stuff. It has been only 1-3 minutes.
she went out the side OC entrance near the PVP arena, but logged back in so no idea where she went next but she did not set off any snitches.  i did see a freshly cut tree so she might be traveling by boat??

If this were a simple misunderstanding then she #1-should have gave the pick back before logging, #2- returned it when asked for, not lie, That's all she had to do to get me off her back.  Look she knew we left sand to kill her , so she should know we are unhappy about her taking that pick.  It's the principal!  You don't grab stuff a player is giving away to their friends lie and log.

So that's where we are at.  I have everything Wolve15 gave me in a chest because he changes his mind and I will return it if he does.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 06:35:52 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 07:46:57 pm »

lets get some facts straight

wolve said he was QUITTING and was giving stuff to ALL OF US, he was purposely giving me many other things, for minutes.. it was well known i was RIGHT THERE to all.

he had already given me some iron, and then i picked up another SMALL STACK of like 16 more or something

THE TOTAL i got from wolve, including half that he deliberately gave me, and the other half i ACCIDENTALLY god, (i didn't 'run over', i was standing 2 feet away) was only like 32 or 33 iron

barely enough to make a full iron set

next, i picked up a pick with like 1% durability left on it

he asked for it back so I DROPPED IT, then i had to log, so i said, "i have to go" and logged

supposedly i picked it back up, which would only be possible if wolve was full, but he was dropping items, so i don't even buy that shit anymore

when i logged back on i was suffocated in a huge block of sand

when i ran back most of the items were out of my reach on the sand pile, i am not able to jump 2 blocks up, and they were too far onto the pile to reach

so i left, i knew i was deliberately killed and i didn't want to be killed again

i have made it abundantly clear for 30+ minutes now that i am more than willing to pay back fair market value on the pick, but wolve said, he didn't even want repayment, he wants me killed

I WAS ALREADY KILLED!!!

lynch said he would pay them back and even went to the town and gave wolve and savanah items but he was rejected!!

THIS ISN'T ABOUT JUSTICE OR THE PICK AT ALL, ITS ABOUT FUCKING ME OVER FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!

judging by savanahs history she takes exception to other new players and fucks them over for no reason also

i don't know why this is being done, i don't know how it is anyone plays on this server if new players are mistreated, abused, and crazy vendettas are launched against them for no reason, but wow.. just wow

so now 35 diamond BLOCKS are offered on my capture for no reason and there doesn't seem to be any sensical point to any of it.. wtf is going on here? whats with you crazy people, lynch seem to be the only one with any sense!!

to review

#1, wolve was quitting
#2, he was giving his crap away for free
#3, i supposedly got something he didn't want me to have that he DROPPED ON THE GROUND, and I DROPPED BACK
#4, i was killed without explaination or questions and lost everything
#5, i offered to make repayment over and over. it was REJECTED
#6, wolve flatly refused my repayment, and lynches far more than generous repayment on my behalf
#7, wolve plainly said he doesn't even care about the items, he only wants me to be killed.. (which i already was killed)
#8, both savanah and jonin LIED TO ME saying they had proof i got the items, which they don't, because i don't have them
#9, both savanah and jonin are putting huge bounties on my capture when i have done nothing wrong to them
#10, they are threatening to hunt me down and for no apparant reason, i don't have the item, and they are obviously not even interested in the items

#11, ryker tried to trick me and lied to me also

#12, lynch seems to be the only one on the server who cares about actually playing fair

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 07:50:25 pm »

Well here is were we are today.  She claims she does not have the pick.  She told us how she could be our worst nightmare and she is up all night and will blow up ALL of our homes before we can ever catch her.  Then she wants us to let Lynnch51 pay her debit and she will pay him back.. yeah I could not do that to lynnch.  She has now become the person on the plane that screams bomb.  No going back from that.

She is crafty trying to call our bluff and said she robbed Wolves house and if he came on then she would care about it.  so he logged on, he asked her for it back, she still refused then again trys to claim she doesn't have it.  well if i steal your car and wreck it then say i can't give it back cause i don't have it go see if you can find where I left it.   I am on the hook for the car. same applies.  But since she immediately screamed ANArchy!!! I'll blow up all your homes I am concerned about her being around.
It is very apparent she is just playing with us and by revealing immediately she will blow our homes up says something to me.   Just my thoughts.  
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 08:04:57 pm »

[ author=Crimson_Luna link=topic=2840.msg19079#msg19079 date=1411955217]
lets get some facts straight

wolve said he was QUITTING and was giving stuff to ALL OF US( No to his friends), he was purposely giving me many other things, for minutes.. it was well known i was RIGHT THERE to all.

he had already given me some iron( NO YOU GRABBED UP THE ITEMS MEANT FOR JONIN), and then i picked up another SMALL STACK of like 16 more or something

THE TOTAL i got from wolve, including half that he deliberately gave me, and the other half i ACCIDENTALLY god, (i didn't 'run over', i was standing 2 feet away) was only like 32 or 33 iron

barely enough to make a full iron set

next, i picked up a pick with like 1% durability left on it

he asked for it back so I DROPPED IT, then i had to log, so i said, "i have to go" and logged
YOU DID DROP IT THEN BEFORE HE COULD GET IT YOU PICKED IT RIGHT BACK UP HE ASKED AGAIN AND EVEN HAD TIME TO EXPLAIN THAT IT WAS MEANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE THEN YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND LOGGED WITH IT)

supposedly i picked it back up, which would only be possible if wolve was full, but he was dropping items, so i don't even buy that shit anymore  JONIN, WOLVE15, SAVANNAHMILE WITNESSES, LYNNCH WAS THERE HE SAW THAT WE WERE ALL LIEK NO WAY SHE LOGGED WITH IT SO WOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT)

when i logged back on i was suffocated in a huge block of sand

when i ran back most of the items were out of my reach on the sand pile, i am not able to jump 2 blocks up, and they were too far onto the pile to reach

so i left, i knew i was deliberately killed and i didn't want to be killed again (RIGHT, BTW-THERE WASONE BLOCK NEXT TO IT SO YOU COULD HAVE WALKED TO THE TOP, BUT NONE OF THAT HAPPENED LIEK THAT NOTHING WAS LEFT BEHIND YOUR GREEDY SELF GRABBED IT ALL)- KEEP THE LIES COMING

i have made it abundantly clear for 30+ minutes now that i am more than willing to pay back fair market value on the pick, but wolve said, he didn't even want repayment, he wants me killed - NOT TRUE HE WANTED HIS PROPERTY, WE DO NOT BELIEVE YOU DON'T HAVE UNLESS YOU JUST NOW DROPPED IT.

I WAS ALREADY KILLED!!!

lynch said he would pay them back and even went to the town and gave wolve and savanah items but he was rejected!!  INTERESTING HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THIS?  MY CONVERSATION WITH LYNNCH51 ON THIS MATTER WAS PM'D ONLY.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT JUSTICE OR THE PICK AT ALL, ITS ABOUT FUCKING ME OVER FOR NO APPARENT REASON!! ( I THINK THE REASONS ARE CLEAR, YOU TOOK PROPERTY AND LOGGED, YOUR JUST PLAYING GAMES)

judging by savanahs history she takes exception to other new players and fucks them over for no reason also  ( INTERESTING MY HISTORY....)

i don't know why this is being done, i don't know how it is anyone plays on this server if new players are mistreated, abused, and crazy vendettas are launched against them for no reason, but wow.. just wow
( LIKE WE SAID THEN LEAVE JUST GO, BUT YOU TOLD US YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A SERVER LIKE THIS TO ACT UP ON.  SO ARE YOU THE VICTIM OR THE BADASS?Huh)

so now 35 diamond BLOCKS are offered on my capture for no reason and there doesn't seem to be any sensical point to any of it.. wtf is going on here? whats with you crazy people, lynch seem to be the only one with any sense!!

to review

#1, wolve was quitting ( HE ALWAYS SAYS THAT)
#2, he was giving his crap away for free ( TO HIS FRIENDS- I USUALLY JUST HOLD IT TO GIVE BACK)
#3, i supposedly got something he didn't want me to have that he DROPPED ON THE GROUND, and I DROPPED BACK (NO YOU PICKED IT BACK UP AND LOGGED)
#4, i was killed without explaination or questions and lost everything ( YOU LOST NOTHING)
#5, i offered to make repayment over and over. it was REJECTED ( YOU HAD ALREADY SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BLOW UP ALL our homes, EVERY PLAYER ON THIS MAP)
#6, wolve flatly refused my repayment, and lynches far more than generous repayment on my behalf(2DIAMONDS, LAPIS AND SOMETHING ELSE IS NOT EQUAL TO A SILK TOUCH PICK)
#7, wolve plainly said he doesn't even care about the items, he only wants me to be killed.. (which i already was killed)- (NO HE DOES CARE HE KEEPS ASKING FOR IT YOU KEEP TRYING TO TWIST IT)
#8, both savanah and jonin LIED TO ME saying they had proof i got the items, which they don't, because i don't have them
#9, both savanah and jonin are putting huge bounties on my capture when i have done nothing wrong to them( YOUR A THEIFT  ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS GIVE THE PICK BACK)
#10, they are threatening to hunt me down and for no apparant reason, i don't have the item, and they are obviously not even interested in the items  (THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE THINGS HERE.  YOU STEAL YOU LIE YOU THREATEN TO BLOW UP EVERYONE'S HOMES, WE HUNT YOU AND PERL YOU)

#11, ryker tried to trick me and lied to me also

#12, lynch seems to be the only one on the server who cares about actually playing fair (LYNNCH IS VERY NICE BUT HE MISSED OUT ON YOUR EARLIER CONVERSATIONS WHERE YOU IMMEDIATELY THREATENED TO BLOW UP STUFF)

[/]
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:21:01 am by SavanahMile » Logged
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 09:22:33 pm »

The bounty seems less than fair if crimson already tried to make repayment. I don't see an issue here. Why/how are her offers insufficient?

Stay Determined.
vbelac
Public

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 09:28:37 pm »

Screenshots of any and all chat logs you guys have would be BEAUTIFULLY helpful by the way.

Stay Determined.
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 04:02:43 am »

hey guess what, i enchanted a new pick, and it's a silk touch

but this one is brand new and wolve's was almost broken so i will have to wear it down first

it may take a while to wear down, probably exactly as long as it takes you crazy people to chill out and stop insulting and threatening me

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 07:35:28 am »

Interesting for someone who wants NO trouble she posted signs on Wolve15's homes LAST NIGHT saying how she could have tnt'd it here and here and here, etc.  more threats, more stir-ing the pot, this is how she got us to where we are now.  Let us all not be fooled.  Same stuff,  she was at my home trying to place signs as well, but i'm bumper-ed pretty good, so she was unable to place but I got it on snitch.  

Might I add what a MIRACLE!  She/he just happened to get the same pick enchantment that was lost, Maybe it was just repaired to new?  Interesting

Crimson_Luna is KOS in OC, she has already said she had robbed, and continues the "blow your house up theme," so Crimson_Luna is not welcome in OC anymore, so maybe you want to bring her to Tulitopia?

She/he can find another server or find another City, OC is done with this garbage.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:29:05 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 11:27:12 am »

what is all this commotion..

if you take someone else's property without permission you are setting yourself up to have it forceably taken from you

it's so simple..

I don't know if you still have items of wolve's but if you do, I suggest giving them back or I'll just pearl you myself

stealing = consequences

and honestly, threatening someone is just as harmful and just as pearlable

are you sure you're new? you seem like you know the ropes quite well already.. makes me wonder..

average newbs don't even know we have a website  wink

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 12:36:42 pm »

have you read anything ive said or are do you just not care?

i didn't take without permission, wolve DROPPED IT

if i had it at all when i logged it was an accident, and at this point i don't even believe i still had it

i dropped it RIGHT UNDER HIS FEET, and DIDN'T MOVE again until i logged

the only way i couldve picked it up is if he was full because there is a timer before you pick up your own items again, TEST IT

wolve said he doesn't even want the item back or recompensation, he just wants to kill me

so this isn't about stolen items dumbass, i don't know what it is about though..

just crazy people threatening new players

so ya i threatened back

they posted a 35 DIAMOND BLOCK BOUNTY ON ME

and you say im the one making threats? are you fucking serious?
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 12:38:11 pm »

oh btw, i WAS KILLED

not threatened, not asked, not talked to, just killed

i lost whatever i had, if i had that pick at all

this is probably all some sort of sick game you assholes play
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 12:41:41 pm »

my "threat" is don't threaten me, or i will do stuff back

its a warning that i intend to defend myself with any means necessary

if you think someone defending themselves from attackers is threatening, you have a really warped compass
vbelac
Public

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 01:13:45 pm »

Crimson, can we talk on Skype or Steam or Minecraft (you can ignore everyone else) or something for a bit? I would like to talk this out and figure out we can do to fix the issue and forum posts are less than practical.

Stay Determined.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2014, 01:16:22 pm »

I worked out a deal on your behalf

i will repay the pick to wolve when he is on (i have a silk touch)

savanah and jonin will drop the bounty

but your still banned from orange city

if you want to repay me with the pick you got that would go a long way to showing your a reasonable and fair person
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2014, 01:38:53 pm »

fine, ill pay you back this pick as soon as they leave me alone

can i join any other towns with enchanting stations?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: