Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to remove the 'can't build in midair' thing  (Read 3654 times)
Crimson_Luna
Public

« on: October 03, 2014, 05:04:32 pm »

Its super annoying

it ended up taking me hours longer to build my house than normal because i had to do this crazy thing with flowing water and pillars and everything

i can only imagine its to stop people pillaring out of holes and ravines but its far less inconvenient to them than it is to builders

it impairs the ability of people to build hanging and floating things

what does everyone else think?
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 11:24:58 pm »

It is part of the extra hard mode
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 11:06:50 am »

[ author=SavanahMile link=topic=2845.msg19125#msg19125 date=1412400298]
It is part of the extra hard mode
[/]

lol, yeah, and I believe the question is: "Can it NOT be?"  tongue

Luna, It takes some mount of acclimation to adjust to the various EHM mechanics, and the server's been up for a year and I suspect most people are pretty used to them by now.

I suspect the idea is not likely to receive popular support, but the good news is that people are willing to pass on any tricks they've learned to make building easier. If you post pics of your home, and specific questions, I bet you'd get some good advice.
brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 01:15:22 pm »

What i do if im making something really tall is use ladders and blocks to climb yourself up. just hold shift and place block then ladder while u climb up. i also use half-slabs tht go around the entire building so i can work on details and over hangs. It also helps if you are a vampire so u dont take fall damage and you have a double jump.

A man like me just needs infinity
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: