Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent bannings  (Read 8647 times)
numia12
Public

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 06:52:20 am »

I've never understood why people act like that anyway. I guess because I'm not a jerk I just can't get inside the head of a person who is. Just doesn't make sense to me...
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 06:58:15 am »

they are just assholes

intangir i think you should ban all of them, just ban them all permanently and be done with it

they are only trying to get everyone into skype so they can talk shit and lure them away

ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 07:08:56 am »

I blew up my stuff because Vbelac placed signs over everything of mine that said "Property of Vbelac" not because I wanted to "piss" anyone off. I thought he was going to loot all my stuff. It was a misunderstanding at it has since been hammered out.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 09:39:43 am »

I agree with Simon, I am tired of it all!  Go to some lesser place and complain to them as their admin flys around and their ops tell you to STFU as I have been told by these characters.
They are a cancer to the server at this point.  We keep bending over backwards for these guys for what? Do we owe you guys something?  NO  What is the server and the players getting out of it??  Drama and chaos for their sick benefit, not for ours.  Intangir is toooooooooo freaking nice and people like this are explioting this kindness. I held my tongue, I played the just ignore them while they fling poop at me.  
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 12:26:28 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: