Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent bannings  (Read 8649 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: February 10, 2014, 02:37:45 am »

Shystan: banned for a long term pattern of persistent harassment and griefing, exploiting loopholes to bypass spam and censor filters for the purpose of harassment and violating the terms of the server and suspicion of attacking the server with a denial of service attack. Perma-banned, you have had enough chances already.

Joeyytheboey: banned for aiding in exploiting loopholes to bypass spam and censor filters for the purpose of harassment and violating terms of the server and suspicion of attacking the server with a denial of service attack (am attempting to research the ddos attack further). Will possibly unban if they will not exploit loopholes to bypass filters anymore and if they were not involved in the ddos attack.

SgtSoupSwagg: banned for aiding in exploiting loopholes to bypass spam and censor filters for the purpose of harassment and violating terms of the server and suspicion of attacking the server with a denial of service attack (am attempting to research the ddos attack further). Will possibly unban if they will not exploit loopholes to bypass filters anymore and if they were not involved in the ddos attack.

Treverend banned for advertising other servers, being a two faced contemptuous piece of traitorous shit and being one of the most most spineless, contradictory, idiotic and failtastically stupid people i have ever met. I no longer have the slightest inking of respect for him anymore. You go on the extremely short list of all time most epicly disappointing traitorous pieces of shit i have ever met in my life. If I NEVER hear from you again in my entire life it will be too soon. Yours is the greatest betrayal of anyone i have ever met online. Permabanned. Good. Fucking. Riddance.
JoeyTheBoey
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 04:41:01 pm »

I am sorry for what I did, I realize that it was not so funny afterall and was not worth it for all of this.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 06:18:47 pm »

I unbanned you two spammers but id like you to help me test out the new local chat feature i added for a little while

Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 07:24:34 pm »

wow don't i feel like a moron now undecided
ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 07:46:18 pm »

Unless I'm missing something, Trev is banned for telling us PRIVATELY on Skype about servers he wants us to try out? This is not advertising.

Wow, so much for voluntaryism.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 08:22:30 pm »

Never good enough for you guys.
Trev is not welcome
ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 08:24:48 pm »

That doesn't help to explain why he is banned for privately recommending us minecraft servers. And how private skype conversations constitute advertising.

Joey, Austin, Shystan, all of them trolled in some form or another, griefed, harassed. But now private conversations between consenting adults also are applied under your rules.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 09:01:29 pm »

Not only was he a minor troll we tolerated because of intangir,
Treverend banned for advertising other servers, being a two faced contemptuous piece of traitorous shit and being one of the most most spineless, contradictory, idiotic and failtastically stupid people i have ever met. I no longer have the slightest inking of respect for him anymore. You go on the extremely short list of all time most epicly disappointing traitorous pieces of shit i have ever met in my life. If I NEVER hear from you again in my entire life it will be too soon. Yours is the greatest betrayal of anyone i have ever met online. Permabanned. Good. Fucking. Riddance.

this works for me.

You can't think you can shit on some one and they will take it forever.
Intangir was kind to unban joey even though he private messaged me talking shit on intangir,
he is an honorable man, better than these two faced people.
Trev is gone lets all move forward
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:43:53 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 02:07:12 am »

THEN DON'T PLAY HERE

better yet let me spend 2 hours telling everyone how much of a bitch your wife is, how much a fucking shitty server you run, and how much better some other guy's server is, behind your back, after a year or so of "friendship"

TELL EVERYONE REPEATEDLY THAT I QUIT

take down my house..
and then you can let me play ON YOUR SERVER again

what for? so he can meet more people? take them in skype and tell them about HOW FUCKING AWESOME CIVCRAFT IS! OH MAN JOIN IT JOIN IT JOIN IT JOIN IT!! FOR TWO HOURS, talk shit for TWO HOURS
so he can talk shit about how much of a bitch my wife is some more?
so he can pretend to my face that he is my friend while he talks shit behind my back?

it doesn't even matter where, he met ALL OF YOU through the server, takes you into skype, and says all of that behind my back

it isn't even really your business, its my server, he was my so called friend, its my choice

VOLUNTARYISM DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE FORCED TO LET PEOPLE STAB YOU IN THE BACK OVER AND OVER

the server is my property, no one is ENTITLED to play on it, and i am not obligated to be a door mat

i don't understand what you don't fucking get about that. EXPLAIN IT TO ME

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 02:18:29 am by Intangir » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 02:31:23 am »

If your concerned ill do the same to you just make sure you don't do the following:

spend an entire year getting to know me, telling me about all of your problems, befriended me, wasting my time having me help you cope with whatever sad shit happened to you, having me help you understand voluntaryism. asking my opinion on every damn thing under the sun, inviting me to threads, pretending you respect me

friending me on skype, facebook, etc, playing games online with me for a year, having me open up to you about different things like religion and philosophy, acting like you care

then after all that, invite me into a skype chat that you forget i am in and spend 2 hours telling a group of people you only just met a week or two ago how much of a shitty server i run, how big of a bitch my wife is, how you really love civcraft way more and everyone has to join it "I AM GOD" convince them out of apologizing, how your quitting my server anyway, lure them away as hard as you can

dont ever ask what the fight is about, don't ever get all the rest of the details, assume the worst, hope reconsiliation never happens, never message me, never ask me, threaten me instead. take down your own house and quit and lure the people you met off of my server to ANOTHER server

then after they are unbanned, AND ONLY AFTER THEY ARE UNBANNED bring up oh how you want to be friends again..

even though you BARELY play, so you can butt into conversations you don't have the details on and talk shit about how big a bitch my wife is again.

then when it doesn't work use the same people you lured to civcraft to help pressure me in to letting you rejoin

try and guilt me if i don't do it, claiming voluntaryism has to do with involuntary servitude and deliberately leaving yourself vulnerable to repeated attack, that your obligated to give people the opportunity to fuck you over again even though you have realize what a two faced coward they are

Don't do all that and you won't get banned

and he was advertising another server to people he met off of this server, that is against the rules, i don't' care about what technicality you think makes it ok

he met you from the server, you joined up in skype, and he spent 2 hours pressuring you into joining, he doesn't actively play, already quit, any anyone else he meets on the server he is likely to do the same thing to, i am under no obligation to help him poach players
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 03:11:51 am »

wow ya that sounds pretty shitty

progamer, if i were you i would question wether its worth putting yourself out for someone who backstabs a long time friend like that anyway

if this whole incident has taught me anything, its not to go out on a limb for people who don't deserve it

shystan didn't deserve it

treverend, based on how trust worthy he was to int, doesn't either

also voluntaryism DOES NOT MEAN duty or obligation or slavery

ofcourse you don't have to let people play on your server who totally steal your players, lie, and insult

and btw i played on civcraft back in the day, it was fully of griefers and racists and the whole server ended up getting hacked

maybe thats your thing, i don't know but it wasn't for me

i like to be a big fish in a small pond full of friendly fish
not another morsel in a tank full of racist perverted sharks
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 05:46:47 am »

well progamer blew his own house to shit so im pretty sure hes quitting

he wouldn't talk to me about it

ProGamerHD_
Public

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 06:01:25 am »

Don't worry, it wasn't the one in Orange. Before you get everyone all riled up and panicked. Nobody's property was harmed but mine.
numia12
Public

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 06:07:41 am »

Should I just go ahead and start looking for a new server? I would hate to come and log on and Anarchic Frontiers is shut down randomly...
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 06:33:43 am »

I am pretty sure the server is like over 2 years old
there has been disgruntled players in the past, hackers, bands of griefers, etc, and the server is still here

personally i think all the ruckus is overreactions

it seems like people are deliberately trying to continue harassing intangir and savanah if you ask me

luring people away in skype calls to shit talk invite them to another server and blowing shit up is just the latest way

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: