Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fell to my doom after beaming down.  (Read 3639 times)
Lynnarock
Public

Alias: Lord-Ragnarock
Alias: Lynnch51

Arhemadan The Holy Pterodactyl God

« on: July 18, 2016, 04:04:32 pm »

Right near mine and Bob's futile attempt at a Meivan monster spawner, I asked Savanah for a few pieces of redstone and beamed up as requested. After exchanging items and words, I beamed back down and noticed I was falling through my thin floor. However, it wasn't any kind of graphical glitch, as eventually *SPLAT* ... I had fallen over 150 blocks to my death. Afterwards my next reincarnation was ordered to fetch his... er... my only horse and ride it to fetch my stuff.

All my stuff is fetched as of minutes ago, however this is the second time this has happened since yesterday. I'm wondering if halfslabs may have anything to do with it, but I'm too high up to want to test this out. If you could examine this and either fix or provide guidance, I'd be very happy Tangy Smiley

Thank you! 😄

BRAAAAAAK!
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 12:34:08 am »

hrm thats weird.. i wonder if teleportation code was adjusted or something? i didn't change any of my code

i have logged into the ground several times lately though

for now you might want to double layer your floors if your beaming up or logging out on them
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 06:13:31 pm »

Happened to me as well, I fell from my patio in skylands, lucky I had a pool below me, but it seems like we were both standing on one block in the sky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: