Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ender Dragon Drops  (Read 3957 times)
Lynnarock
Public

Alias: Lord-Ragnarock
Alias: Lynnch51

Arhemadan The Holy Pterodactyl God

« on: January 06, 2016, 11:53:57 pm »

After Jonin and I faced off against the foul beast earlier today, we shot it till its dying breath and obtained from it the shell containing its next of kin, and two eggs for villagers. Just tonight I decided I would face it myself to display its other next of kin in my Asiatic tower as a personal trophy.

After one last hit was required the foul beast charged me and with a mighty whip of its tail flung me 50 feet into the skies of the End, causing me to drop to the floor below, fracture each and every bone, and breathe my last as I pondered how I failed so far in.

*pop* Suddenly I was at my bedside, realizing I was reincarnated as.... myself! I went in, gathered the inventory of my previous life, and fought the revitalized dragon! To my surprise however, his more aggressive cousin had joined him! Clearly I must have ingrained eternal hatred into this beast after nearly killing it. After a long hard battle he was finally defeated, with but 10 shots left of my trusty, albeit decrepit bow. I got experience from this fight, but alas nary an egg to claim as my trophy.

Along came the second dragon during my hunt for this egg, nearly wiping me out. Wailing for Sir Jonin's assistance he arrived in the nick of time to save me from the hell of the Dragon's Neckbearded Cousin. Although my bow was destroyed I fought tooth and nail with my trusty sword as Sir Jonin hunted him with Yumi his bow. Together we stuck a final blow, and emerged triumphant against those who dared strike tyranny upon the wasteland End!

Once again, plenty of experience gained, but nary an egg. My Lord Intangir, what is this madness? Mine warrior is missing 2 eggs of the Dragon variety, of which he would otherwise be proudly displaying within his trusty sack as battle trophies!

TLDR: I fought one dragon, Jonin and I finished the other off, and we have no eggs in our sacks to show for it. Also, it'd help to know mobs were still raining down for a while after the second one's death.

BRAAAAAAK!
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 11:57:02 pm »

yeah I helped him kill the 2nd it only dropped xp I checked thoroughly maybe its something to do whit the fact that it glitched out 2 dragons idk but no villager eggs or dragon egg was dropped

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:01:03 am by Jonin420 » Logged
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 12:00:27 am »

oh yeah fireballs  like the ones the dragon shoots were popping out of the sky and both dragons were dead
it just kept spawning blazes and zombies
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 07:35:44 pm »

That sounds rad. Wish I'd seen it!

-x-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: