Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KOS SSGSS__Goku  (Read 5063 times)
brainlesszombie5
Public

« on: November 22, 2015, 11:26:30 pm »

yep she stole savs stuff and my too. when I tried to get it back she kept killing me
then I made a deal tht if I gave her a pearl she'd return the stuff. Gave back savs stuff but hide my stuff. when I found this out I killed her. she still has some of my stuff. soo yeah KOS this bitch

A man like me just needs infinity
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 12:39:32 am »

Don't KOS this person we were all running around PVP'ing.
He did not kill me

BRAINLESSZOMBIE5 killed me,
they just picked my stuff up and returned it apparently,
Thank god, because you would have NEVER beat him with my armor.

i left for walking dead.  Noob mistake #57 - combat log.  shit

Here I thought you were doing me a favor, then i read your email, only to find out

YOU KILLED ME !!!!!!  

trying to get my head and let that noob grab all my stuff,
because you didn't realize all my inventory would drop?

How brainless are you?  of course the inventory drops. DUH
How did you expect to get the head?
I know I have protected you several times when your computer used to suck and you would die or lag log.

A real friend would have guarded my body til it logged like I have done for AIO, Vbelac, you, conan, bentlg123, and numerous other players.

Yeah I lost some 2 blocks of iron & 7 ingots, speed potions (3 bottles), potion of strength II, 16 levels of xp on me, a stack of steaks cooked, stack of chicken cooked, like 40 bottles, but above all that I lost my trust in you.    Took 18 level and 3 d to fix my chest plate.

I want a stack of steaks back from you man

I can't believe you, Thank god the noob gave back my armor and tools, I could have lost ALL my armor and tools everything.

I hope you CHOKE on my head!  
It's worthless, but my trust in you was worth everything.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:53:31 am by SavanahMile » Logged
brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 12:20:17 am »

Sad I'm sorry, but I see that you are mad and I understand. I honestly didn't think your whole inventory would drop. u can take all my stuff if that will make you feel better. and yes I did kill you for your head but I did finally manage to kill SSGSS_Goku and take back whatever he/she had in their invent. and I also put it in a chest at the front btw but if you don't believe me then that's fine. Its still the truth. I even explained the entire situation on a PM but if you want to start saying that the new player returned (All) of the stuff, then that is a lie, I hunted him/her down and killed him/her, I then went to find the rest of the items but I think the new player hid them.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 12:30:10 am by brainlesszombie5 » Logged

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 12:28:53 pm »

I am confused your messaged said you "made a deal" with them to give it back?
That sounded to me like they returned my items of their own ree will.
and NO I did not get back all my stuff just my armor, and tools and arrows.

why you are trying to say you did not think my inventory would drop,
how long have you been playing minecraft? 

brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 03:30:45 pm »

yes I said I would give them a pearl if they returned the items lost, but when I was making the deal I found tht many of the items where not present. So I kill SSGSS_Goku and found tht the new play had kept a lot of items In their inventory. When I asked again where the rest of the items where they went off world. So I killed this player on almost every world until they logged.
And when you logged off I only saw a player model of you without armor and items and I figured that only the head would drop. My bad.

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 04:15:50 pm »

Thanks for clearing up the situation with SSGSS_Goku,
Okay I guess KOS this person.

When any player is combat logged it only shows the avatar not there armor or inventory it has been like that.  but when you die you die and people get your stuff, again that has been the same for longer than I can remember.  You killed me instead oh protecting my body.
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 09:40:20 am »

damn lol ill be home soon then crap like that wont happen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: