Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Survey World: Dragon Kill  (Read 11273 times)
Aio_Fox
Public

Im a fox; i have to be quick

« on: September 09, 2015, 03:58:30 pm »

Hi Aio_Fox here;

Managed to finally kill the Ender_dragon but it was really tough since GreenLibertyFox and Bright_Night a lot; and just when i thought i had him, it lagged constantly. So much enderman everywhere, just too many. I ended up getting some Notch apples and gave some to Bright_Night, who just dodged the dragon and distracted some zombies. I was the only one using a bow...Power II lol. Poor Green kept increasing the dragon health when he died; lol i felt like shouting at him but i guess we were all just excited we finally got to fight the dragon.

Upon death though, we recieved no portal or dragon egg; how do we take our saved ender pearls >.< We took our ender chest though and got the ender pearls but i really want the dragon egg.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 01:06:38 am »

wow how did you find a stronghold and open it so quick?

dragon egg should drop somewhere on the ground, portal should get created the first time too

it worked before on AF anyway
Aio_Fox
Public

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 12:31:32 pm »

lol i built a really long tunnel from my place(edge of the map) till around the x coordinate of horsefield; and i found the fortress... no ender pearls used yey. At the time i already had 2 pearls in hand so i needed 5 more. I just killed the enderman in a day... wasn't hard getting the pearls.
Aio_Fox
Public

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 03:46:50 pm »

Update: Found the egg Smiley thanx simon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: