Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~ The Case for kidkaor ~  (Read 5156 times)
FynalSlash
Public

« on: May 17, 2015, 12:46:29 am »

I would like to help make the case for kidkaor on the following basis:
1. He claims to be an autistic 16 year old who doesn't know how to learn the boards, and may not be fully capable of representing his own defense. As I said earlier, I intend to help make a case and arbitrate for those who may not be able to do so for themselves or who need help doing it.
2. Commander has said "undetermined what will happen with kidkaor's imprisonment time", meaning we could once again be dealing with a case of indefinite detention with no plans for what the terms of any restitution or restoration would even be, irrespective of my proposal against indefinite detention, even though it's already been said that "when fox gets it (*their stuff back), that may be all the damages and reparations to be done unless posted otherwise" and no other claims have been posted. So, at this juncture, I felt someone should intervene. Not merely for kidkaor, but in opposition of the ongoing precedent of indefinite detention.

Are any further damages being sought? What are the claims?
lynnch, did you get your things back?
fox, did you get your things back?
Is anything else still missing or destroyed?
Who holds the pearl?

It seems pertinent to quantify what's owed and being asked for here, so the terms don't become "I don't know, we'll see what we feel like" and we are dealing with definitive solutions to the end goal of seeing all parties restored (if possible), that are either being met or kidkaor is willfully failing to meet. Either way. It makes both the crime and the fitting punishment more easily identified.

(*On a personal note, if kidkaor does make a fool of me for speaking on his behalf like this, I certainly won't be coming to his aid a second time.. I don't personally like the guy given my own confrontation with him. But when it comes to justice, my personal feelings are irrelevant.)

I asked him what he'd be willing to do by means of restoration and to insure these incidents didn't recur in the future.
He said by "for starters changing password from password to something harder."
I asked, "for starters? What else, then?"
"I'll make Alex his own minecraft account so he won't use mine"

I guess that's his brother. Sister's name, Sydney. His name, Seth. According to whoever was speaking at that time, at least. I will note that I don't really have any way of verifying these claims.. but in addition, he did agree that if any lost or destroyed items can't be found and returned, that he would work to replace them as necessary.

He's still referring to Commander as the "random troll" who pearled him, so I don't yet feel confident that he fully comprehends his reason for being there, that this was not some random occurence, but I think that explanation is something that would have to be given at length. The difficulty of that task does not in my eyes dissolve the due diligence of undertaking the explanation, and as such I've been talking to him about it as I can. For sure, there is more work to be done here as of yet, and I would not call for his release at this time. But if he's on, I would say that he needs to be spoken to further and in clear unemotional terms be made to understand the specific reasons for his current situation. When we've explained as best we can, only then I think can we be fully assured that he is either willing to make those changes and restitution being called for or willfully choosing to continue in excuses and deflections. Whichever way it goes, it seems primary that the effort that can be made first be made to make him understand so that whatever situation arises becomes a matter of his own responsibility. I suppose that's all there is to say about it at this time without further word from the other parties involved filling in some missing parts. This whole post may be unnecessary or unproductive. If so, I'm fully willing to delete it.

-x-
GreenLibertyFox
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 11:29:53 am »

I don't have a problem with him as long as he apologises for what he (or his brother) did to my wall. I was only pissed because I had arranged all of my heads on my wall in such a meticulous manner. After that, there's nothing to worry about.  But I do find it disconcerting that he willingly broke down my door to enter my basement.
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 12:19:53 pm »

literally everybody online tried talking to kidkaor but he refuses to listen and spouts off about wilson..

don't even ask me what wilson is

if he's autistic how will he understand any reasoning anyway

its been said multiple times if anybody has any more damage claims to add, do so now

the big question is whether kidkaor hacks

this post isn't any different from what we've been striving for from the start, nothing new here

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 12:23:21 pm »

Did you think the point of this thread was to strive for newness?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 03:09:14 pm »

The "big question" is, if there are no further claims, why is he still being held?
How long will he continue to be held with no further claims?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 05:53:18 pm »

"if he's autistic how will he understand any reasoning anyway"
The question of what his level of comprehensive capacity is is a relevant one. It's a question that needs an answer for sure, but I for one am not willing to unilaterally ban players indefinitely from the survey or AF maps on the basis of a disability, so this statement strikes me as flip and irrelevant if it's not to the end of actually trying to gather what the situation actually is.

The allegations of hacking are something that should be looked into however. Are they true or not? I hear rumor he could be banned for that. I say then either ban him or don't. Look into it or don't. But this indefinite limbo helps no one. It either gives the player false hope or prolongs an inevitable release for no reason. This courseless wishy-washy bit is a time that should be filled either with actual claims or paths to some proposed resolution. So.. while players sit in indefinite detention, I have to ask, what are their jailers doing? What's being looked into? What needs to be known in order to proceed? What's being done to look into whatever that is?

Why is there not even a proposal of a course of action on the table? When I pearled him as a noob, I was told by Sav that was "interfering with the player base by obstructing the influx and should not be tolerated". Suddenly, I'm not hearing that anymore when it's someone else doing it. Funny how that works. Let's see SOME kind of motion on this one way or the other.

I want to know what the status and action on this case is.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 04:04:26 pm »

Another day. Same questions.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 07:22:07 pm »

kidkaor has refused any further assistance, to put it nicely. My due diligence here is done.
I wash my hands and dust my sandals.

-x-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: