Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meimaka International Railroad! (8 SPOTS LEFT)  (Read 8925 times)
Lynnarock
Public

Alias: Lord-Ragnarock
Alias: Lynnch51

Arhemadan The Holy Pterodactyl God

« on: March 16, 2015, 12:02:19 am »

IT'S FINALLY HERE, AND IT WORKS! Cheesy

I've noticed that the Nether has recently become a lot more treacherous to travel (for me, at least) Combine that with the fact I love technology, and I've got a reason to create something uber-awesome!

"What is it?"
It's an 8-track railroad station (See 1st Picture), with the wow factor being how you can pick your destination by rotating a lever in an item frame. The idea's to give an easier, much more direct overworld path between Etzokadan and other cities.

"Cool, I want a spot! What can I do?"
If you're interested in being a railroad destination, just provide your name and destination name, either here or on the server, and I'll log it down in my Record Book. However, in the end a spot is guaranteed to anyone who's paid for it, which the cost for one is a nonnegotiable 5 Diamond blocks. After that you'll have to build a receiving station somewhere in your city, and I'll use its coords as a reference. Then I'll do what I can to get your line built! I'm a little low on iron thanks to beacons, but that's not stopping me Wink

Just keep in mind, Lines 1-4 will be going east, 5-8 will be going south, all of them will start from the center-west edge of the map Smiley

LITTLE NOTE Smiley When I gather the resources, this railroad will be built with a 9th rail for the sake of taking passengers into Etzokadan from other cities. Spots are free since you can simply find any way to connect to the main line, but you'll have to provide your own materials to establish any rail connection.

Anyway, Just figured I'd get the word out. Lemme know if you want a spot Cheesy

* 2015-03-28_14.50.45.png (475.02 KB, 1366x768 - viewed 1248 times.)

* 2015-03-27_22.03.49.png (380.57 KB, 1366x768 - viewed 1265 times.)

* 2015-03-27_22.05.47.png (627.12 KB, 1366x768 - viewed 1264 times.)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 02:38:49 pm by Lynnarock » Logged

BRAAAAAAK!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 06:32:42 am »

Looks Cool I have to check this out.  OC is south east over the ocean could we get a water rail?
The Great City of OC humbly requests to be "Linked up" to your rail.  Any iron donations for Lynch would be appreciated.
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 01:57:45 pm »

what is a meimaka

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 11:15:07 am »

How is your rail coming along?
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 11:16:00 pm »

RAIL to SYKLANDS, LordRagnarock has a station in skylands!!!.  But need power rails!  gold and redstone
brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 11:19:10 pm »

why not use a furnace railcart as an engine?

A man like me just needs infinity
Lynnarock
Public

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 12:48:33 pm »

I've done that. It works until you turn, then it pushes you far... then you have to wait for another push. It works better than walking, but minecart mechanics make it pretty inefficient Smiley As of now I've got most of the steep climb powered up, which'll be the biggest help. Unfortunately my method of conserving powered rails caused my torch supply to dwindle, so I still need more redstone.

I've got about 40 powered rails left, which could barely be enough to send you at a decent speed. So gold would also be awesome Cheesy

I also have plans for more tracks on this planet. Hit me up and I might be able to build ya one after this!

BRAAAAAAK!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 03:44:14 pm »

Fynal just got fort knox today maybe he will donate for your rail.
Lynnarock
Public

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 09:54:59 pm »

Forgot to mention, but the Alfashor-Skyland rail has been completed as of last week! If anyone else wants their own Meivan town connected to Alfashor, just ask me. I don't mind a little building Smiley

BRAAAAAAK!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 10:13:25 am »

The RAIL IS AWESOME!!!!  Skylands is on the rail, and it is a fun fast trip, use rail to visit lynch's city and explore around the area.  Thank you Lynch!

Other than skylands what other cites are hooked up so far?
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 10:34:55 am »

move that annoying snitch where your rail meets at skylands  wink

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 01:06:55 pm »

The snitch I think is Jonins,
I wonder why it is spamming like that.  There needs to be a snitch that covers the rail so I think we need to fix the spam or add the trusted players to just that snitch
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2015, 11:27:10 pm »

if someone tells me the actual coordinates i can try and at least figure out WHAT is going on

no one has actually showed me where

the only solution will still probably be either make it bigger to fully encompass that rail, or smaller, so it isn't included at all, or add more trusted people

there is no easy way to fix snitch bugs, it is a infrequently updated mod..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: