Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out this article  (Read 9435 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: February 19, 2014, 03:31:27 am »

tell me this doesn't sound pretty familiar

http://www.addictiontoday.org/addictiontoday/2013/10/empathy-trap-sociopath-triangle.html
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 04:53:29 am »

This is the single most important thing anyone has posted on my forum in 13 years

thank you simon

i didn't recognize how vulnerable voluntaryist principles were to sociopathy until today and you have provided us their literal playbook..

this is amazing

i can't hold my tongue on this one, this is absolutely 150% exactly what happened here

step 1: test/identify empathetic people

shystan joins along with his pretty likely alt zeppelin7, zeppelin tells very upsetting sad stories about how he is abused by family/friends, things that are very unlikely a new person would share on his first time on the server. savanah immediately responds empathetically, he targets her

step 2: recruit apaths using bribes and lies

shystan gives piles of tnt and diamonds to a group of apathetic individuals with very little integrity or POOR JUDGEMENT. Recruits three loyal apaths. joeytheboy, stg, and progamer. with their newness to the server, and love of his bribes they were instantly willing to quit the server on his behalf

step 3. gas lighting, persistent harassment and lying

for over a week he persistently targeted savanah, orange city, and others, with minor griefing and major harassment, constantly trying to provoke responses. totally worked on me, vbelac, and simon..

step 4. provoke a response, divide and conquerer

in the story the guy provokes a response and then poisons the minds of those he has recruited as to what to expect, shystan did this perfectly with most of the server

he was then able to identify many more people to involve in his game

commander, an empath, for boldly pearling him with practically no reasonable evidence, no reason he was willing to defend, and no justification other than 'three strikes, and other useless dribble.. holding him based on gut instincts and refusing to be swayed by anyone..

simon, an empath, for boldly threatening to retaliate against commander inspite of not knowing shit all about shystan or what he was ultimately capable of

and myself, an empath, who only run the server out of a desire to educated and share. I usually try to remain hands off but i was easily manipulated by this sociopath.. because i didn't have the knowledge to recognize his game and because of his prolonged targetting of my wife.

vbelac, an apath, who is easily mislead, easily confused, easily doubts his own perception, refuses to take a stand in obviously two sided situations, easily throws away his principles to defend those who abuse others and will literally talk shit behind his own best friends back when he is charmed briefly by a socialpath and his newly recruited band of apaths out of a desire to fit in with his new friends (incidentally betraying his old friends)

Step 5: revel in the fun

his gambit succeeds, the division works, simon and commander declare war on eachother, no one believes savanah, no one trusts commander, no one supports simon, vbelac continues to talks shit behind everyones back to kiss his new friends assholes (ironically even calling commander a brownnose when he is only insulting commander to get his nose deep inside his new friends assholes)

people run around on the server posting signs saying "#freeshystan" the whole thing is a hilarious circus like spectacle to shystan, and even his idiotic apath friends who are fully co-opted at this point

shystan is set free..

he also plainly admits that he doesn't even like minecraft, he plays it for the "social" aspect (his sociopathic games)

back to step 3.

he continues harassing savanah, griefs simon, sows the seeds of division, and firments his hold on his apaths, joey, sgt, progamer, vbelac, and now the biggest stupidest most idiotic cheapest apathetic moron of all treverend. who based on literally 2 seconds of one side of a story calls savanah a bitch, betrays me, and starts spamming #freeshystan without any other facts, threatens to quit (as if he hadn't already), with out any knowledge, without any concern for logic or reason, without even being an active player for quite a while, based sheerly on blind belief in his apath friend vbelac who has already been fooled and recruited. he poisons all of their minds, and encourages them to poison eachothers minds with so much gossipping and rumor mongering on skype, which i saw and heard first hand, which most of them were glad to indulge in, except for shanghai, who as far as i can tell was the only highly empathetic person who didn't easily succumb to his manipulations, held to his principles, and tried to keep people accountable and reasonable, bravo sir, you were the only one who has seemed to keep a level head through the entire thing.

step 4 again, provoke a response, divide and conqueror

now he gives 2 enchanted swords named "NIGGER SLAYER" and "SWORD OF ONE THOUSAND CUMSHOTS" to two of his idiotic apath cohorts, joey and sgt, and has them kill him over and over, to spam the whole server with red messages with those really friendly phrases in them for the deliberate purpose of causing either a pearling, or a banning, he gets 3 bannings by me which i have clearly explained the reasoning behind (two of which were temporary until i could fix the loophole they were deliberately exploiting in contradiction of the terms of the server)

Step 5 again,

It works flawlessly, he uses the fact that I banned him (even though it was very well deserved) to support the way he and his friends have already been casting me as a tyrant who rules the server (poisoning), even though i have barely ever had to ban ANYONE, have always had a good reason, and only involve myself by way of chatting, which anyone can do.

several people turn on me, including fucking pathetic trevenend who spends 2 hours trying to convince them all to join another server, in between spats of calling my wife a bitch and my son a spoiled brat and how he doesn't even like me or the server anymore and would love to quit. few recognize the manipulation that is going on

I RECOGNIZED it soon as the guy kept griefing after being unpearled, commander recognized it, savanah. but unfortunately it wasn't over

even after being banned he was able to sit back and enjoy the fireworks as his idiotic coopted foolish apaths all attacked their own friends and fellow gamers to defend the rights of a guy to exploit and harass other people on property he doesn't own.. i own the server, each person owns themselves, shystan has no right to use my server to attack me or anyone else i know, period. yet i was called all manner of insult and ridiculed as not being a voluntaryist for exercising my property rights based on terms i clearly explained beforehand

you were all fucking played, we ALL WERE, (except maybe shanghai) and half of you STILL ARE.

so it CONTINUES!

here it is another week or more later, they rejoin for another attack on the server. they have no alts, a couple new IPs, join the server, blow up orange city, more #freeshystan signs more nonsense, more tools being used as tools. your all complete fools, recognize it before you continue making fools of yourself

savanah, apparently even vbelac gets a clue finally, and simon all take a stand. savanah calls for them to be banned, which isn't how i want to run the server, but i will protect my property rights. they all join together, sgt blows up part of orange after trying for A WHILE to find any place to explode and failing.. finds a spot, blows it up

gets pearled.

simon logs on soon afterward, hears what happens, recognizes the obvious member of the attack lugia and pearls him, immediately another member of the group joins, progamer, he pearls him, vbelac, another MEMBER OF THE GROUP JOINS, simon pearls him.

personally i think progamer and vbelac MIGHT not have been necessary to pearl, but given the circumstances, a temporary pearling until you can find out what their intentions are is pretty reasonable. either way this is exactly what shystan wanted.

commander joins.. this is where shystan must fucking literally be absolutely rolling with laughter. commander ignores all of simons reasons and tries to KILL HIM.. the same guy who PEARLED SHYSTAN is now trying to PEARL the guy who argued for shystan to be released for pearling shystans stooges... its just absolutely amazing..  commander out of blind loyalty to his conned friend vbelac is willing to kill and violate the wishes of the entire server AGAIN.. this time in the complete opposite position..

so the rundown again after round 2:

sgt: still an apath tool, still being used, still being exploited, still doing terrible things

joey: not sure, obviously hes still working with them, still in skype with them

progamer: not sure, he is also obviously still working with them, still in skype with them, still subject to their manipulations, for all i know he was only on for all of this to relay to them in skype what was happening so shystan and/or himself could enjoy it, the article clearly explains how apath can get manipulated into also enjoying the 'game', i think that is exactly what he is doing, he is a fool who doesn't realize yet what a fool he is, but at the same time he isn't taking this quite as seriously as those of us who have much longer amounts of time and friendships invested in this, for him there is less to lose, and more about the game to enjoy.. still NOT a voluntaryist, hangs with griefers, hangs with sociopathic harassers at least, and at most is fully involved and enjoys it, faults me for exercising property rights on my own server

vbelac: joined the server as yet another apath idiotic fool during their attack, but i guess getting BLOWN UP in orange opened your eyes to what you were a part of. and you pearled him? finally you make a fucking stand, FINALLY.. ive seen you avoiding taking a stand for TWO WEEKS, afraid to make up your mind, afraid to defend your position, afraid to take a stand, afraid to lose your shiney new skype friends... etc,  this guy has had you so mixed up and confused, you got GASLIGHTED hardcore buddy, deal with it, wake up, open your eyes, stop hanging out with these manipulative, and manipulated fucks, they are poison

treverend: assuming treverend was lugia, hes also still a completely idiotic tool apath with no clue what an idiot he is

simon: still a hardcore emapth, pearling two guys without MUCH reason (and not all the facts) based on a hardened unwavering commitment to your ideals and your reasons even if others don't agree. but your also staying open to reason but becareful not to let undeserved consideration for sociopaths and their pawns fool you into making this whole mistake over again, remember it was you who threatened to pearl commander after commander pearled shystan in the first place

vbelac: not sure? he has been pretty apathic, pretty wishy washy, pretty manipulated, pretty FOOLISH, pretty used. but pearling sgt shows there is hope, calling in commander to pearl simon rather than discuss it is pretty lame, but i don't think that says much about what side of the apath/empath situation he is on. definitely not very reasonable

commander: still a hardcore empath... out of blind loyaty to his friend vbelac who is TOTALLY wrapped up and fooled in this shit (but hopefully finally pulling his kisser out of THEIR ass) he goes to war with simon obviously against the wishes of the whole server, without debating,  without reasoning, ... gotta tell ya man, that is sure as hell not reasonable behavior, you clearly don't know what it means to have a debate, but it is empathetic, based on your empathy for vbelac. and with a hardened unwavering commitment to his recently rekindled friendship he burns another even while others don't agree. but how bout a little empathy for simon, out of anyone on the server you two have the most in common, he is literally doing exactly what you did.. like.. EXACTLY.. and hes getting the same flak you got, EXACTLY.. and he apologized for giving you that flak before. Or how bout empathy for savanah and the people in orange city, this is like the 3rd time jerns has had to help fix their damage, simon pearled them to try and prevent more and was open to arbitration

myself: still an empath, call everyone out for being idiots even if it will piss them off, even call myself out because i WANT PEOPLE TO LEARN FROM THIS because I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU idiots... even though half of you fucking hate me now because of all of this shit

---------------------------------------
IN SUMMARY
---------------------------------------

this reveals the weakness of empathy, and voluntaryism like nothing I have EVER experienced before, this whole incident, as fucking terribly shitty as it is, is reason enough for me to have run the server just to have it illustrated to ME personally, with pretty valuable stakes (long time friendships, long time time investments) just how dangerous sociopathy/psychopathy really is to the empathetic/voluntary rights respecting invidiuals.. it is EXTREMELY dangerous

we were all putty in his hands, myself included. nothing could have revealed to me how powerful a threat this kind of person is than this without costing me some serious real life consequences. So even though this whole experience has been a shitty unfullfilling awful disappointing and depressing, at least it was a powerful learning experience, and thats what the server is about.

I think everyone should just own it, we were all fooled, we were all suckers, we were all manipulated, and we all did stupid things (well not ALL, but MOST of us. some people COMPLETELY stayed out of it, others kept a level head like shanhai).

Learn from it, and put it behind us, shystan is banned, so is treverend (officially for recruiting people to another server which is against the rules, but ontop of it for having the least integrity, least sense, the least loyalty, the least compassion, the least, the least trustworthyness, least friendship, and the least spine out of everyone involved, yet still having the nerve to take drastic action against his friends in support of a sociopath)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:35:12 am by Intangir » Logged
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 05:44:28 am »

ya that whole article is dead on accurate

i didn't write it either i swear

even though i did say like these exact same phrases.. TO COMMANDER even:

“I was stupid”, “what was I thinking” of “I should’ve listened to my gut instinct”

we all got played, i recognize it now, i recognized it after shystan got banned

i let those idiotic fools go in hopes that they will also realize they were fools, also so i don't have commander gorilla after me

from the article it says one way to keep a sociopath from exploiting you is to just withdrawl.. well that seems pretty lame since ive played on this server for over a year so instead i'll do even better, i will show that pathetic fuck what he will never have, and never understand

compassion for other human beings

i am going to forgive progamer for his poor choices in friends, for falling in with sociopathic destroyer, forgive vbelac for doing the same fucking thing, and forgive commander gorilla for being an unreasonable violent tyrannical waring jackhole because they were all under the influence of a sociopath and were TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT

i was too stupid too, its nothing to be ashamed of, just wake up and stop trying to kill people who are defending your friends, and stop defending people who are griefing/harassing your friends

us all making up and alienating that one fucking piece of shit sociopath would be the best thing we could do to get revenge on him for all of his games, it would be the ultimate thing to show him that compassion and empathy are more powerful than all of his lies manipulation deceit attacks and treachery. something he will never have and never understand, it will drive him mad Wink

id make up with commander just out of spite for shystan even though commander said some pretty mean hurtful things tonight..

now i gotta get 2 hours of sleep before work, im putting that on shystan and his stooges too, (unless they wise up)

its a win win for me though, if i release them and they grief orange again everyone will see that they were beyond redemption, and if they don't then we will hopefully have them back without too much damage from all the poisoning

i don't know what to say about commander though.. with great power comes great responsibility.. running around in prot4, pearling people and refusing to let them go, then later threatening to pearl others, (and you never unpearl people, it takes an act of god to get you to consider it) you didn't learn shit from any of this yet, you just make firm stands, but if your on shaky ground, which you were, BOTH TIMES, EVERYTIME, then you shouldn't stand so firmly

and for real you have no idea how to debate.. i mean, thats nothing to be ashamed of either, watching mainstream TV no one would have any clue, you argue points, counter points, you question facts and logic, you don't just listen, and then attack.. that is starwars brand 'hostile negociations'

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 05:49:43 am by Simon_the_Digger » Logged
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 05:53:36 am »

and yea shystan is definitely zeppelin, zeppelin griefed my house, then later shystan also showed up in the same place

shystan knew exactly where it was and what it looked liked like, claimed to have never been there, he also described aspects of a base that zeppelin built as if it was one had built with reinforced leaves

he also offered to pay me back for the grief zeppelin did? what for?
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 05:59:09 am »

also you should start playing again intangir, especially now with all of this manipulation going on

manipulators are going to manipulate, just ignore them..

btw i let vbelac and progamer go, i tried to put their stuff up and fix progamers house from the 3 blocks i took out.. wooo... but there is a bumper block there now? who put that there? not sure..

so i put it in a chest behind progamers house, but while i was there i saw another retarded sign infront of his house calling you a fascist admin.. i mean what the fuck are they even talking about? what have you ever even done?

obviously some pretty severely poisoned idiots here...

it just boggles my mind what absurd extreme lies IDIOTS will believe without ever getting the otherside of the story
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 06:03:23 am »

ya i told commander vbelac and treverend this stuff before

the trivium method

get all of your facts first (FROM BOTH SIDES, this is THE FIRST STEP)

use logic to make sure all of the facts can be true without contradiction

3rdly, formulate a conclusion

programer didn't do it, commander didn't do it, vbelac didn't do it, ..you didn't do it either apparently

only one whos doing it once again seems to be shanghai
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 06:09:57 am »

i flat out admitted i was taking preventative actions to reduce the chances of more harm and that all i asked for them to do was not keep aiding griefers and for a simple apology

i had all the facts i needed to make that call, all of the facts i had were consistent

the obvious conclusion is that their whole group is poisoned and is a continuing threat

i still think its pretty likely

instead of an apology i got a full scale escalation, and i got progamer trying to paint me as a bad guy now, i guess he will just paint everyone as a badguy, i have to wonder did he learn this? was this based off of a poisonous influence from shystan? or is he just a fucking sociopathic asshole himself

but im not willing to wind up in commanders supermax pearl vault for HIS MISTAKE, so the tyrant is once again enforcing his completely UNREASONING foolish will on the WHOLE server

so im going to let him make ANOTHER mistake instead, one that may cost the server, and the people of orange more, and his rep i hope, but not me

its a win win for me

Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 06:12:56 am »

sorry savanah and jerns

i care more about not being pearled for now than i care about protecting you from probable grief from a gang of persistent harassers/trolls/hackers

if you get griefed again, im sorry, but if i pearl their comrades back me up a little bit more overtly against rage powered super tyrants next time
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 04:10:57 pm »

All players please read intangir long first post its spot on its exactly what has been going on.

Spanone
Public

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 07:01:05 pm »

lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: