Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.6.2 progress  (Read 7005 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: July 13, 2013, 04:32:04 pm »

Well since mojang released a point release that wasn't backward compatible all of the mod authors had to re-prepare their plugins for the newer version

there are still a few important mods that aren't ready, like nocheatplus, and there is no recommended server build for 1.6.2 yet

but most of the other mods are working and my new single server setup (we are moving away from the need for the multi server proxy) is almost fully setup

there are a few very important features i am trying to write myself and hopefully i will be successful and ready before the recommended server and all of the mods are out so we can move to 1.6.2

there are very few other servers with 1.6.2 out right now and im guessing they are very close to vanilla, without adequate cheat prevention, running on test/dev versions of the unoptimized server builds which is not very reliable

anoddhue
Public

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 04:37:39 pm »

Personally, I am fine with waiting, I don't play on many other servers and rarely play single player.

That said, horses.

Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 11:06:44 pm »

-Suggestion-

I think it would be absolutely amazingly awesome if mobs could follow you as you go through SG's.
I'm not sure if it's possible, but I was wondering if it was possible, however, to bust a little magic out and mod it somehow to do that. If it is possible, all my dreams would come true <3

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:55:47 pm by Commander » Logged

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 07:51:35 am »

I think Commander is too young for all his dreams to come true so I would not want the mobs from challenge following me thru a stargate, nor does it seem possible
Shaman
Public

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 12:21:30 pm »

if I can't get on anymore (because my mc is pirated) then I'd like a copy of the Anarchy server's map before the update. I'm rather determined to finish the transit systems even if it's not public.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 04:11:39 pm »

It would be pretty hard to play Minecraft efficiently on a cell phone. I think Mojang wants to use that feature on phones as a free trial to see if people like the game or not. And if so, they'll buy it for online.

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 08:03:10 am »

testing on 1.6.2 is practically complete
most of the mods seem to be all setup and working quite compatibly together so far except a couple more which i don't expect to cause any issues (just a matter of patching them)

I am testing on a development build of bukkit but it seems pretty stable

If there is still no recommended release by this weekend i am going to move forward and release with the development build next week and then i will start heavily advertising again

the horses DO spawn on pregenerated chunks btw and they are fun as hell to ride around on hehehe

its going to be alot of fun!
Shaman
Public

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 04:06:50 am »

Right-o... Actually managed to get 1.6.2, and it works great. I just can't get on *this server*. I can get on other servers that are running it, so I don't know what's wrong with it. undecided

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 05:07:31 pm »

did you buy an account?

what error does it give?
Shaman
Public

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 06:22:10 pm »

[ author=Intangir link=topic=2573.msg17836#msg17836 date=1378336051]
did you buy an account?

what error does it give?

[/]

No, and it just crashes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: