Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: map of the spawntinent!  (Read 12871 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: April 10, 2013, 03:59:51 pm »

I am thinking of adding roads too but i have to recheck the placement on them

this map should be decently accurate, it is based off of waypoint coordinates and alot of exploration

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 04:02:25 pm by Simon_the_Digger » Logged
Spanone
Public

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 05:28:21 pm »

Amazing!

Shaman
Public

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 10:22:12 pm »

The unnamed blob north of Forge is "Forest Island" and my first base "Forest Island Monastery" is on the east coast near the southern point.

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 01:42:08 am »

cool
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 03:20:19 pm »

This is really amazing, man. Great job.

Stay Determined.
Shaman
Public

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 07:36:36 pm »

すごい~!
Sugoi~!
Amazing~!

\\\"The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.\\\" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh<br /><br />My Craft Business:<br />http://luckycatcrafts.zohosites.com/Home.html
Shaman
Public

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 05:35:28 pm »

I have made a version of this map that includes New Haven, the current rail system, and rail sections I'm working on.

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 04:54:58 pm »

where did you post the rail map Shaman?
Shaman
Public

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 07:22:57 pm »

I need to amend it.

grey roads are useable for passage, the red are under construction. I'm going south from forge to new oasis at the moment. I dug the new oasis to main completely on my own, though some others have contributed tracks... The route from Forge to New Oasis is just 200 or so metres from completion, and I've begun adding rails. The Rail station in Forge is actually really high up along the cliff face on the east side of town. I need food, iron, and gold in copious quantity to complete this rail section. Savannah has left me a drop for it that I'll pick up when I complete the last 200m from Forge to a spot about equidistant from New Oasis and Yomi-mura. The lefthand grey route is positioned way too far north...

But I can't post it here because it shows New Haven. Message me or ask Intangir to get it for you off of facebook.

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 07:43:56 pm »

I only have one stack of rails for you so far I will work on some to night I'll try to go mining.
I have lots of redstone.  can you send teh map to intangir he can message it to me or I will try to find you on his facebook
Shaman
Public

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 08:47:49 pm »

[ author=SavanahMile link=topic=2504.msg17340#msg17340 date=1366854236]
I only have one stack of rails for you so far I will work on some to night I'll try to go mining.
I have lots of redstone.  can you send teh map to intangir he can message it to me or I will try to find you on his facebook

[/]

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:45:38 am by Shaman » Logged

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 11:49:08 pm »

getting asked where the cities are alot
the biggest cities on THIS map are
Eleftheria (inactive)
Wanderer's Skylands (inactive)
Forge
New Oasis
Brainless Village+Hobo's (inactive)

The biggest and most active city at this point is New Haven, but it is still semi secret and is invite only, try to make yourself known to practically any of the active players for an invite
brainlesszombie5
Public

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 09:35:24 pm »

There are a lot of inactive towns.....shame many of the towns are inactive because of greifers.

A man like me just needs infinity
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 08:37:55 am »

Not all are inactive because f griefers, I think so players just get bored and went on to something else
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 07:25:59 pm »

Masterful made a map of New Oasis, pretty cool

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: