Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Test version map in the oven!  (Read 2774 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: December 25, 2012, 04:02:55 am »

I am pregenerating the test version of the map right now, it is pretty huge. it has tons of custom new biomes and new custom objects(trees, buildings,other weird stuff) all over the place

some of it i have already noticed there is problems with

once its done ill set it up on the test server with some stargates to a bunch of different biomes so everyone can check them out

make notes of any really weird, really ugly, really buggy, really imbalanced, or really AWESOME things you find, make sure to share them on the forum please! tons of this stuff has never been done before, and tons of the custom objects i simply havent looked at yet

this isnt the same landmass, biome distribution/placement, or ore placement the final version will use, but the biome sizes might remain the same (give feed back on biome sizes please) and the biomes themselves will have the same look unless we correct issues (like lava pits all over a forest which i already noticed, or custom cactus shapes that are despawning when growth tick updates it Sad )

let me know what else you see, i should have it available on test server early morning Dec 25th for christmas Smiley

merry christmas

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: