Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Version 1.4.2 test server up and running  (Read 3969 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: October 29, 2012, 01:02:58 am »

This is a fully functional 1.4.2 install, with all of our mods, the new help and permissions systems, the new wormhole system, updated versions of several mods (including combattag which should have the level bug fixed) and ALL OF THE NEW 1.4.2 CONTENT

The test server is located at intangir.org:25566

This is a temporary server so DONT update your main install, just add a new one.
Also anything you build/change wont be saved to the main live server

incase of a problem (or you still want to get on other 1.3 servers) i recommend to back up your 1.3 minecraft bin directory, it will be in your .minecraft folder, copy the bin directory, rename it bin1.3 so you can change back to if you want

There are only 2 more changes i need to add before it is dev ready to go live on our main server which i hope to finish tomorrow. As long as there are no issues discovered during testing, i will roll it out to live servers probably very soon! Keep in mind though this is a development build and it is HIGHLY LIKELY there are still issues in it (hopefully minor ones that they patch quickly)

PS. the hardware on test server is noticeably inferior to the regular server, it may have bad tickrates

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:24:34 am by Intangir » Logged
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 03:41:02 pm »

Will things done on the test server affect the main server in any way at all even after the main server updates?

P.S I really hate this new fall damage sound

Stay Determined.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 07:35:20 pm »

nothing in test effects main servers

also the 1.4 sounds arent a mod, thats all mojang Wink
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 08:19:49 pm »

I know, I was just QQing.. I like to QQ when Minecraft changes.

Stay Determined.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: