Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Improved Login Log Tool  (Read 4705 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: October 23, 2012, 08:20:00 pm »

I added a better interface to check logins, click a name from the login list to check when they were on, and from what ID. (ID is unique per internet connection)

you can use it to see when the last time a person logged in to guess if they have abandoned their property, or you can cross reference their names and IDs to find out if they are using multiple names (some griefers use multiple names)

It still only tells you the last time they logged in from a certain name/ID, it wont tell you EVERY time they logged in with that ID, only the last time. You'll only see multiple entries if they used multiple connections, or multiple names from 1 connection.
titan8990
Public

SC2: uncut

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 05:34:38 pm »

When do we officially declare property abandoned?
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 07:50:48 pm »

concepts like 'official' dont really apply on an anarchy server
titan8990
Public

SC2: uncut

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 11:34:15 am »

When does the community generally feel that is appropriate to consider something abandoned and begin the looting?
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 01:01:47 pm »

well i dont know, i think im the only one who has announced when i have looted stuff
and its been 2-3 weeks i guess usually

i have so far kept all the reclaimed property into storage incase they return, but its been much longer now so i dont think ill have to worry about it anymore

use your best judgement, and be prepared incase they return to either return their property, make compensation, or be at odds with one or more people Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: