Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P Meganville  (Read 5122 times)
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« on: October 21, 2012, 11:47:16 am »

Pedro and I have found it to be in the best interests of us all that we forfeit all authority over Meganville. We will still watch over the city with snitch blocks and such to protect it from griefers. All public farms and buildings in the city WILL remain public, but we still count ruining the farms and buildings as griefing, and if caught, you will still be pearled. The same common sense applies, if you're caught griefing or stealing or murdering you WILL be pearled, but you can build wherever/however you want in the city, assuming the property has not already been claimed.

The animal farm is currently private, only the people that helped to make it have access to it, and can open it for their trusted friends.

- Jerry<3

Stay Determined.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 12:38:11 pm »

interesting
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 07:35:41 am »

How is this different than how you have been running it?  It seems to me you guys have done a pretty good job at getting the city up and running, and helping maintain that integrity.  What about the above group, "Topside?"    I think you all have done an awesome job!!!
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 11:33:14 am »

Some people have gotten annoyed/upset with us for "bossing" people around in an anarchy server, regardless of the fact that all citizenship is voluntary. We'd rather keep everyone happy and not build any tension between us, though. It's different because we wont be telling people where to build, or making them ask us to build in the city, and we wont be kicking anybody out unless we pearl them for griefing/murder/stealing etc.

We're also very likely moving to our own spot in a far away jungle too, so we may not be in the city much in the future except for trade.

Stay Determined.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 09:01:17 pm »

your welcome to defy people on an anarchy server Wink
Meganroxursox
Public

Alias: ShortChangeCat - PSN
Alias: Sister - Steam
Alias: Agust1995 - Minecraft

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :3

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 09:21:38 pm »

Lol #AskingForTrouble  cheesy

Do not despair the misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: