Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Still Play a lot of Minecraft  (Read 4437 times)
Bobwasgoat
Public

« on: November 06, 2020, 12:32:19 am »

Hey everyone!

Still find myself playing quite a bit of Minecraft -- especially this week. I'm quarantining due to a possible exposure.

My thoughts go back to all of you often and how much fun the server was. Wish it could go on forever with all of the old regulars.

I hope this doesn't go against any rules on here, but I currently play on a modded server if anyone is interested! Right now we're playing Stoneblock 2, but there's rumors of switching to FTB University soon. The modpacks we play are really user-friendly so even if you aren't used to playing modded, I'm confident you'll catch on.

Discord is: https://discord.gg/xfvbD75v

Hope to see some people join!

- BobwasGoat / That1Guy1218
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 04:44:03 am »

hey man, glad to hear from you

i actually don't even have minecraft installed on my new computer yet.. i got a new one like a month or two ago, but haven't managed to buy an actual video card yet..

back in the day id be against advertising other servers, but this one has basically been dead for years now so its fine

its should technically still be up and running actually, but i haven't checked on it for quite a while

i think i might be done with minecraft unless some mods or something come out to substantially improve the look of the game, its just too blocky looking to me now.. it was fun and charming and quaint at first, but after so many years it just started to feel unrealistic and not editable enough

i played Ark for years and years, ark has much better graphics and a pretty sweet building system, i still play ark but i played it for so many years i pretty much got played out of that now also, i just haven't let go of it yet

lately i got back into WoW leveled up some characters to the new max (which is 50) and am waiting for the expansion that comes out this month
Bobwasgoat
Public

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 02:23:08 pm »

Hey Intangir!

Sure, that's kind of what I thought. Never would have advertised back in the day.

Nothing that I know of that makes it look more realistic. The mods I've seen just dramatically change the gameplay.

I've played quite a bit of Ark too. If you ever feel like playing with someone else let me know and I'll re-download it!

Never got into WoW -- I feel like I'd like it way too much haha.

Good to hear from you too! Stay in touch.
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 10:44:12 pm »

hi bobwa, I haven't really been playing minecraft much recently.
a modded server sounds neat, it's been forever since I've played with mods.
I was considering joining the server you mentioned, but the discord link is invalid.

It's cool that both of you are doing well, glad the site works

Bobwasgoat
Public

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 03:46:27 am »

Hey Iggy! I just sent you a direct invite on Discord, but here's the link again for anyone else who may want to join.

https://discord.gg/4CmQZfr8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: