Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anarchic Frontiers reunion  (Read 3312 times)
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« on: December 03, 2018, 08:16:44 pm »

It's been months since I logged in, and even longer since I've seen anyone from the AF community, but when I decided on a whim to log in over the weekend, I bumped into a familiar face. We thought it might be fun to get a snapshot and share it here. I wanted to take the picture on a ledge overlooking my base, and when we got to the top of the stairs, I saw something I've never seen.

There were random skeletal horses just milling around. It stopped me dead in my tracks. And then, to make it even more surreal, lightning struck them and the horses multiplied. It was like something out of a dream. It's incredible that after five years, I can still log in and make an interesting memory.

It was great to catch up with someone from the old days, and if anyone would be interested in getting together, post here. The five year anniversary of the AF map is coming up shortly, so it feels like the timing is right.

* 2018-12-02_10.58.37.png (1114.94 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 1047 times.)
Bobwasgoat
Public

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 10:16:23 pm »

Woah! I'm hoping a few people see this and log on! When's that five year anniversary? I'd try to make it!
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 11:49:41 pm »

Hey Bob, nice to see you.

I can't remember the exact date, but it's close to December 20th. This might be a bad time for a reunion because of the holidays. And, like you mentioned, people might not see this post for a while.

So I'll throw out January as a target if people are interested. Let's see how many people drop in between now and then, and see who might be interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: