Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will be on tonight! Join me If you read this!  (Read 4876 times)
JohnLennon1997
Public

« on: May 14, 2018, 01:24:42 pm »

I came back today after a long vacation from this great server, I joined and nobody was on, and I waited, and there was still nobody on. I had a flashback to 2 years ago when I played regularly, thought about the good times on this server, laughed a little cried a little (no joke) and I felt a heavy weight fall on my shoulders as a realized I was all alone,  sad nobody was on.... This Server, which was once great has.... fallen. But then, I thought to myself, No, this can be fixed! it can't end this way. I would hate to see it so. and so.... If anyone is even reading this, and I hope you are, I WILL BE ON TONIGHT! and so will nixbeast32, and a new guest, my wonderful fiance' with the game tag of FlameRune, so if you have some if any hope at all left in you for this server to rise out of it's ashy grave, well, I might be a dreamer, but I'm no the only one, I hope today you will join me, and the server will be as one  smiley 
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 10:56:54 pm »

Sorry I missed you then, didn't check this until later.

Hope you had a good time atleast.

JohnLennon1997
Public

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 09:50:15 am »

Yeah it was a nice time even though nobody showed. Good to hear from you Igloo  smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: