Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOWN SOLD: Sanra!  (Read 5626 times)
Lynnarock
Public

Alias: Lord-Ragnarock
Alias: Lynnch51

Arhemadan The Holy Pterodactyl God

« on: June 21, 2016, 12:12:48 am »

-----SOLD TO SAVANAHMILE-----

Ladies, Gentlemen, Otherwise and Non-Terrestrials alike. For two years I, Lynnch51, and my ego (also called Lynnch51 Wink ) have amazed many fellow players by replaying the history of human civilization on each of the three planets I've helped develop. From surviving harsh environments full of monsters, to settling plots of land to farm, to building wonders for the world to gander in awe, to building machines to multiply work output, and ushering an age where information becomes a commodity!

Through this I have started small towns such as Kanzera, Sanra, Sabara and Khavaguka; resource bases such as Slimetown and Sabarsaka; and burgeoning metropolises such as Etzokadan, Alfashor and Kalzel. Each contains a unique culture, yet adopts the same principle of exploring new ways to build and amaze.

And now, for the first time since my explosion of architecture, I happily (though reluctantly) announce that I AM SELLING SANRA!

"What is Sanra? Where is it?" Sanra is my second-largest city on the current planet. When I had moved away from Horsefield in search of my own lands, I decided on yet another arid area, and settled barely south of the center of the map. However as times changed so did my preferences, and I moved away, still occasionally maintaining the town.

"What does it have?" For one, an attractive look gained from spending months changing the sand into grass. Along with that there is: A spacious home, one shop, three guest homes/hotels, a grand temple complete with treasury, sacrificial pit and food storage; a large building with a lawn on the top floor, lush gardens, a guard tower, a helix monument, secure bridges, snitches, a radio tower functioning as an intelligence agency, and a massive expansion of free land that's only been used for a sheep farm!

"Can I tour it to check around?" Sure! Cheesy Wouldn't wanna buy it if you haven't tried it, right?

"So all this is cool and I'm definitely interested. What's your offer?" See below:

BEFORE YOU BUY: I need to first know and trust you to be kind to other players and mostly selfless in your ambitions. Depending how new you are this could be immediate, or take well over a month of building a positive relationship.

CONDITIONS: That neither you nor any owners after you can demolish the Grand Temple, Gardens or the large building with a lawn on top. I have pride invested in those, and will demand anything from rebuilding to repayment depending on the damage if you break that agreement Tongue

FINAL ASKING PRICE: 10 Diamond Blocks OR Best Offer. Start mining and trading if you want this town! Wink

Enjoy some preview pictures below!

* 2016-06-21_00.45.32.png (508.37 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 1161 times.)

* 2016-06-21_00.46.30.png (622.87 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 1140 times.)

* 2016-06-21_00.44.58.png (857.91 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 1158 times.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 07:00:49 am by Lynnarock » Logged

BRAAAAAAK!
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 11:57:03 am »

why are you selling it?

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:00:42 pm »

SOLD -  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sold to Forge Castle Private Holdings
Lynnarock
Public

Alias: Lord-Ragnarock
Alias: Lynnch51

Arhemadan The Holy Pterodactyl God

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 07:02:57 am »

To make it short Tangy, I don't develop it anymore. It needs another owner Smiley

BRAAAAAAK!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 01:09:36 pm »

We bought it for all the ass, when your on next can you get a  lead and transfer donkeys to us.  are any of these your FAMOUS FASTER than a horse donkeys?  Do the Donkeys have names?
GreenLibertyFox
Public

Alias: Sir_Weltschmerz

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 07:40:44 pm »

I'll  miss the old Sanra but I look forward to your new town of Kalzalmerchschschcsdfef.

Or however it is spelled xD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: