Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.9.2 test world and testing progress  (Read 3857 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: May 03, 2016, 09:08:52 pm »

most of the plugins are tested and work on the test world but there are a few very important mods i still have to fix and test

voteroulette inexplicably has several major issues.. i dont know what its problem is.. uuids don't match what they SHOULD be.. it can't parse url strings anymore, and the spawn egg reward doesn't work anymore. so it isn't ready

vampires and its support library still have yet to be tested, this one is sort of weighty and i haven't even started on it yet

NoCheatPlus has a 1.9 test version out but it seems to have alot of false positives, it thinks people are flying when they are stuck in blocks.. also it seems to have issues with mining and vehicle speeds.. we may just go live with it as is and .. disable or just put out with a few flaws on it. or we may wait for improved test versions and test it more

orebfuscator.. spigot no longer has built in xray prevention.. so now i have to go back to using a mod.. which i haven't even begun testing yet.. this could be sticky..

quester is untested yet. if it doesn't work i should be able to fix it, its fairly simple

chairs is broken, there are a few alternatives i will eventually check, this is low priority

over 50 other mods and tweaks have been tested and are working.. yes the servers require ALOT of mods..

11 more are either not tested/not rebuilt/not supported or are just plain not working so far

probably another week before all of them are even tested and there are bound to be a few issues with some of them i can't fix so we might just move forward without a few
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 08:48:32 am »

Thank you, we are very lucky you are so skilled this would take other servers a team of programmers to do the same thing you can do.  Thank you
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 11:36:30 am »

8 mods to go

Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 01:45:19 pm »

wIll you change the way golden apples are aquired?

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: