Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Refined Grinder/Crusher designs on astral!  (Read 3066 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: February 23, 2016, 07:34:09 am »

Hey people i know i haven't been on much lately but im still around

i heard there has been some interest in my redstone designs lately so i added a couple more of them to my museum on astral realm

i added an extremely compact 3x9x5 mob softener/crusher that is great for skeletons/zombies

i also added a refined version of my blaze farm, it is the most compact, most robust blaze farm EVER DESIGNED by anyone on the internet so your welcome

im pretty sure my mob crusher is the most compact also but not 100% positive

btw it still has my sugarcane farm also which is without a doubt the highest yield per block per time auto sugar farm EVER CONCEIVED OF but it is does require TONS of slime so i don't think its the cheapest nor most easily collectible material requirements

my stone generator is also still on here, it is a nice middle ground between speed, robustness, and costs. there are faster, there are more compact, there are more robust, and there are cheaper but mine is the best of ALL worlds, no other is both fast, compact, cheap, and robust as mine all at the same time Wink basically it is the most well rounded balanced design that exists anywhere

i am thinking of making a video for these designs but i don't really know how.. maybe someone can help me with it these ought to be on youtube because they are one of a kind designs that no one knows about
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 07:35:47 am by Simon_Jeeha » Logged
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 09:58:31 pm »

Yeah make a video that would be cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: