Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A call for peace  (Read 7476 times)
FynalSlash
Public

« on: February 08, 2016, 05:11:40 pm »

I'm gonna vent. Don't care? Don't read.
I'm pretty sick of the measure of justice on this server being popularity.
"It's okay to keep you banned from chat because people dislike you."
By that measure, everyone should be banned because of someone.
"It's okay to kill you because you said things I don't like."
Bullshit. That's not how that works. Or shouldn't be.
But. It's been placed in your discretion and that's your call? Fine. I accept that's how it is.
I'm more irked that that's accepted as the measure of justice here. But here I am again anyway.
That's my vent. That's always been my issue. You don't like me? Fine. /ignore
But anyway. Here I am. And I intend to play on this server.
I don't want to worry about you. You don't want to worry about me. I'm not out to break anything or harass anyone or grief or intentionally "trespass".
How about you stop killing me on sight? Jonin? Sav? Usami? whatdoyafuckinsay?
I'm not asking you to be my bestie and share a porter with me. More for me.
Just let me play the fucking game.
I'm done serving you up apologetics and dancing on egg shells and making months of effort for no fucking difference. Because that's what it makes. So I'm just outright asking. I left for over half a year hoping shit would blow over and I could start over anew. Seems it wasn't long enough... There's nothing else I can try now.
I'd prefer peace. I'd prefer allies. I'd prefer to be able to just play with you guys again. Yay? Nay?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 05:44:29 pm »

"Gotta always?" Jonin, I've not even been around for half a year. You have no idea what I "always".
I'm asking what I can do to make peace.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 06:41:07 pm by FynalSlash » Logged

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 05:50:02 pm »

Done begging and scraping and months of trying, because if you don't want it to, it won't make any difference. But this kind of anger seems like something that should be reserved for rapists and murderers and someone who did something other than tick you off on Minecraft nearly a year ago now.
It's been long enough now that I have done or offered to do everything I can already.
But I'm done placating and pleading for it. You want peace or you don't.
But either way. I'll be on this server.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 05:52:50 pm »

Dude, I only killed you because .... Stated in another thread ... Your actions...
I don't know about anyone else, but our dispute was simple, you made your choice.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 05:53:55 pm »

Does that mean our "dispute" is over now? I'd prefer that.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 06:03:55 pm »

Whelp. Jonin just came and killed me and stole all my shit. No given reason.
Fucking awesome. Fuck it then.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 07:23:12 pm »

You really want to do that?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 07:43:32 pm »

Thanks for making my case about how justice goes on this server...

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 01:22:46 am »

Why delete this and your other responses, Jonin? http://i.imgur.com/kpol0fN.png
Everyone was with you on this. They all but Sav agreed. I had several people message me directly to let me know I have no friends here, they don't care about justice and peace. They prefer you.
They prefer to just play the game, with their friends, and I'm not one of them. They spelled that out for me. And since Jonin refuses to stop, peace means me leaving, they said.
So, you asserting "I AM THE LAW motherfucker" is actually correct. There's no reason to delete it.
Your might makes right. And those who don't Go Along To Get Along like any blue line or marine corp will be the ones punted.
That's how it went down. You were correct and proven right in your assertions.
....So why delete them? I don't get it. It's your victory, man.
I tried to show you you couldn't get away with just killing me and taking my shit and never being accountable, that you couldn't go on thinking you can do whatever you want to me and no one will stop you and they won't stand for it. And I was wrong. They don't care about any of that. And no one will do anything about it. And they were mostly just annoyed that I was so insistent.

It was a hard lesson. It was a lot of hard things to hear. But, I'm doing my best to hear it.

-x-
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 03:23:10 pm »

the global chat is a privilege you can lose if you abuse it, you abused it, and no one trusts you with it.. so you don't have it

i do think its unjust how you keep getting killed by jonin though, i have no idea why he finds you so offensive and constantly kills you for little justification.. i just have no time and not enough interest in helping you to do anything about it

popularity is an important thing in civilized society, if your constantly making an ass out of yourself you won't be able to rely on others to put their time and lives on the line to help you. its that simple

you don't even have to be popular, you just have to be not generally unliked/hated.. but you are generally unliked and hated so you have basically left yourself on the outs.. maybe someone else will be more interested in intervening on your behalf or maybe if you actually try to make amends someone will care.

FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 04:50:59 pm »

Civilization means not caring about justice for the unpopular. *shrugs* Okay.
Just play the game and enjoy, guys.

-x-
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 04:24:26 am »

is this really shocking to you?

in a civilized society no one is forced to put up with your shit, if you want people to care about you, you have to make an effort to care about others too

if you were even neutral people would be more likely to stand up for you but not if it is going to just end up costing them having to deal with your shit for the trouble..

if you want someone to force others to take care of you, be a statist.. thats what 99% of their bullshit tries to justify itself with
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2016, 01:17:53 am »

Yeah man I do. I find "if you want justice go be a statist" to be a pretty shocking statement. If you think anarchy means no one has a right to civil defense, then I guess I am not an anarchist by that definition.
But this isn't court and it isn't real life, as someone pointed out to me... It's just a Minecraft server that I'm not wanted on, and I've accepted that.
You're trying to kick it back to me like there's some effort for me to make I haven't already made or thing they asked me to do and I said no, like I'm unwilling to make some effort. I made months of effort- more than anyone else reasonably would have for as little as it changed, and when that didn't really make any difference, I just fucked off for half a year hoping time would heal what my other efforts couldn't. And it didn't. The only thing Jonin asked me to do that I didn't do was "fuck off and die". They ultimately just wanted me to leave, and I did. I have no argument. Just that a lot of what they said was hard to hear, but I'm trying to hear it anyway.

-x-
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2016, 08:21:45 pm »

this is exactly why everyone hates you, you lie, you misrepresent, and you have zero sincerity
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:48:17 pm by Simon_Jeeha » Logged
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2016, 04:48:57 pm »

... okay.
Well I wish you guys well, anyway. Peace.

-x-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: