Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspects of the Kalzel Attacks (Kalzeli Hatakul Gan Hahyohyin)  (Read 4429 times)
Lynnarock
Public

Alias: Lord-Ragnarock
Alias: Lynnch51

Arhemadan The Holy Pterodactyl God

« on: December 19, 2015, 03:49:48 pm »

Go figure this is what happens when I turn into the next OC, suddenly my responsibilities go up haha Tongue But in all seriousness, like Savanah has said, this city is a whole journey out of the way from the spawn, so to me it's hardly a coincidence this place is getting quickly and easily discovered by people who I have no clue exist.

I just wanna remind everyone, I can get it if parts of me (especially my eccentricity) annoy you. My friends have had to deal with me for 22 years, and I've had to deal with them. You know what normal people do though? They talk their differences out and work together instead of targeting each other's favorite story-writing tool undecided

So, for reference, here's my suspect list. If you're on here, until this is resolved, you are not welcome in any city of mine, I will track you if you travel across worlds, and you will have to work VERY hard to gain my trust back:

-purpleodri (Stalking me)
-aidanthegreat999 (Previous History)
-Usami (Affiliated)
-The_Arrow25 (Current Reputation)
-Shystan and ProgrammerHD (Obvious Reasons)

I have a lot on my plate, and this issue is something I'd rather not have to eat. Thank you for understanding Smiley

BRAAAAAAK!
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 04:10:50 pm »

lol if purpleodri is back spam kill that noob
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 06:36:07 pm »

because spam killing stops greifers

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 08:17:40 pm »

What i find interesting is not only is usami in your town, but Arrow told me she gave him a room at her place???  hopefully no griefing tonight, I left a horse for rose in phoenix's home.

also usami was asking arrow how he got into forge that time, he didn't seem to answer her in global

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:43:16 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: