Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 13733 times)
GreenLibertyFox
« on: November 14, 2015, 07:12:45 pm »

Sorry if I'm coming off a bit prickish, but here are some suggestions I'd like to see tech-wise implemented on the server(s).

1)  An afk mod.  The one that says [[Player]] is now AFK. and [[Player is no longer AFK]].  Could be handy so im not spamming chat waiting for a response I'll never get.

2) Dark Oak leaves texture.  The blocks of dark oak leaves (on my client at least) render as checkered purple-and-black boes.

3) New link when /vote

4) HEAD MOD ON SURVEY
    -sorry but it's just not working. I can't stand it. I might abandon survey at this rate for AF.

5) /beamup
    -sometimes this gives me the achievement for making and going through a nether portal for the first time.

6) grant permission to one or two more legends to ban some from global, since only Sav can do it atm

I think that's pretty much it.  Like I said I'm sorry if I sound like a whiny bitch Tangy. But I do love you and I am aware you're bat-shit crazy busy. <3 

Just some friendly suggestions. Smiley

I'll add anything else I come up with in the replies.  Feel free to add your own friendly suggestions below. grin
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 07:38:03 am »

Green,

On your #2 item dark Oak leaves - is it only when they are in your inventory, or when you place them?
on your #3 - new vote link?  you mean that 4th link jonin uses or are you having issues with the 3 posted links?  the 3 posted links work for me.

on your #6 Commander, vbelac and I have global chat ban rights.  Since vbelac is not playing anymore,
I guess Tangy could pick another regular to do this, and remove vbelac from it.    Do you have someone in mind?
Not supposed to ban if someone curses, but if they are spamming chat you can, and if they are abusing the Global chat, I'm sure he will explain it to whoever he picks.
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 03:04:28 pm »

I think jonin should get it

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 01:30:49 pm »

1) afk mod, im not too worried about, not really worth the trouble of integrating it with the tab list or anything like that. just not much value to be gained by doing anything about afking

2) the dark oak texture i guess is some kind of minecraft issue. i don't know why it does that, i guess because the new two trees are a separate minecraft block id, but they do have a texture, so i don't know why it shows a checkerboard. i am not really too concerned with it though since its purely a graphical glitch that only effects an item that will despawn if left anyway

3) that link you guys have been using was for the old VE server which is retired. you can keep using it if you want i guess but it doesn't really benefit us very much. ill just leave it as is (a bonus link for people i the know)

4) the head mod isn't ready, im sorry it has taken so long. it is a new mod i am making from scratch and i haven't had the time and energy with work and family life to finish it. I've been thinking about just trying a new grief prevention mod (the one we used back on challenge server) on the next survey world. its full protection, very simple, and no worries.. which i don't think fits the imperfect nature of things we are trying to reflect on the server, but it is pretty nice and might allow people to be more friendly and trusting of new players because they have less to fear from them.. could be nice to try on a survey world at least.

5) this has to do with you having different achievements on each separate server (each expedition/survey world is its own separate server) when you change servers it notices your achievements have changed and it tells you the last one you got on the new server. this is unfixable but minor and harmless.

6) i actually set several people originally

i think commander already has it, and simon but they aren't as active anymore

and i was thinking i would set it up for jonin also he is active and i think can be trusted to use it as intended.
Aio_Fox
Public

Im a fox; i have to be quick

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 05:41:10 pm »

I'd would most definitely like to see a weather plugin; where a player can suffer from harsh weather conditions; there is a plugin out there and its fun to play with. Also the disease plugin is also cool; like pneumonia or frostbite from cold conditions and yellow fever in jungles XD.
GreenLibertyFox
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 06:06:01 pm »

Thanks Tangy Tangerine. <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: