Poll
Question: Im curious what people think would be more fun
Impenetrable claim based protection. - 0 (0%)
Penetrable Citadel/bumper protection. - 3 (100%)
None at all. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Protection type do you think is more fun?  (Read 3940 times)
Intangir
Global Moderator

« on: October 05, 2015, 03:11:05 am »

Citadel is more in line with the theme of the server, which is intended to roughly model real life. where you can take extra measures to protect your person and belongings but they cost time and money, and are never perfect, but sometimes when people find really unrealistic ways of causing trouble on the server where there is no real way to hold them accountable like there would be in real life, i wonder if people would enjoy a less realistic, more foolproof and more hassle free protection scheme.

Citadel/Bumper protection can often lead to more drama, but that can also be more interesting.. and can bring up realistic social challenges that i think voluntaryism can solve.

let me know what you think. it might not even be practical to make a change but im still curious what peoples opinions are.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 03:15:43 am by Intangir » Logged
Aio_Fox
Public

Im a fox; i have to be quick

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 03:42:19 am »

Reverse Engineering of the Head Protection? Only Players whos head are nearby are allowed to enter the area. To make it realistic, it can be bypassed by someone wielding something rare like an emerald, in block their inventory. Citadel isn't bad its just frustrating to remove griefers builds. LOL it would be fun if we could instant break the blocks they have placed using their head.
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 09:43:43 am »

we had the gold block mod before that made impenetrable claim 

citadel is best

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 09:47:04 am »

plus if we go back to the impenetrable claim thing again

people will most likely abuse it and noone could do anything about it because it's impenetrable

overpowering

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 09:58:59 am »

I agree with Commander I do like the Citadel, we just need pearls or heads to go with it.
also you have to claim it and everything with the other and most people might not
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: