Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COME QUICK SAVANAH  (Read 7078 times)
Aio_Fox
Public

Im a fox; i have to be quick

« on: October 05, 2015, 02:32:51 am »

LUNAR WHATEVER IS GRIEFING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 06:41:05 am »

I slept right thru this message but glad Intangir got online.

Cake479 & kickgirl both has same Ip as a trusted player on this server.
Last night intangir was checking on the server saw a new player LunaRainbowz griefing Forge ( our lava is messed up on the east side) and griefing the hell out of Aio_fox's place.  He checked ip on this player to see that it is same IP as Kickgirl _mystery player that found St hidden ladder & Cake479 both griefed HF & ST, DangerGamer, XxpredatorxX, and our own Igloosnowbal IP.

Intangir asked LunaRainbowz ( on Igloosnowbal Ip) why he should not ban his id, and he respond with something like shut up trying to play it off, but the ADMIN knows The ADMIN sees all.  I thought Igloo was my friend, I can see why he might grief me - duh it's me, But Vbelac?  and AIO_Fox damages were so bad last night, Intangir fixed it.  Why these other players?
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 06:48:30 am »

Lava on East Wall of Force needs to be repaired, i tried to fix it but we need more lava even after i broke all the cobble form the water.  he dropped water on us like the dangergamer character did on HF
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 09:41:20 am »

What?Huh how I swear I was not on lunarrainbow i swear im so sorry i dont even know whats going on i just dont even how i logged on that lunarrainbow once a few days ago but now? what? and sav i am your friend i didnt grief forge what happend i just dont even know im sorry for whatever happend i dont know i just dont even know

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 09:50:48 am »

Well I think you should talk to Intangir so you guys can look into this matter

Because LunaRainbowz logged on last night with YOUR IP,
and griefed the shit out of AIO_Fox's jungle home, and Forge.

He shows Kickgirl and Cake479 ( the two griefers that greifed ST) kick girl found a hidden ladder??
Those two are your IP as well, best to talk to Intangir.

I hope this is all a bad misunderstanding.
East Lava bed is messed up still we have to fix it.

When a new player goes right to a more secluded location, and knows where to place blocks,
it makes the Admin start looking.

Also Aio_Fox's Fox hole was griefed - not sure when

Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 09:53:59 am »

i'm more confused than you with how they griefed people last night on my ip

vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 09:55:30 am »

Don't you use a proxy for basically everything? could they use the same proxy service potentially?

Stay Determined.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 09:57:24 am »

No this was not a proxy IP, but his IP
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 10:06:54 am »

I haven't figured out how to do a proxy on Linux for Java just a browser extension anyway

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 12:37:32 pm »

igloo my advice is to either say nothing, or admit your part truthfully

i know that another person was on the dangergamer ID, but no other IP used kickgirl or lunarrainbowz

if your going to lie i will expose you, if you say nothing or apologize, i will likely give you another chance as long as you DON'T KEEP DOING IT.. (and ill check)

i have all of the logs and they don't lie, no one else was logging on from your home IP address, the same address youve used for at least the last many months..

i asked you last night to explain yourself because i assume you had some justification in your head for how this was not as bad as it seems to me.. but since you didn't share it, and tried to pretend you weren't you.. (even though i already knew you were..), i put a stop to it.

i won't ban someone if they are going to use an alt account to grief cause an alt account can be stopped, but if your going to use sooo many accounts, that you aren't even having to pay for, and can't be stopped, then i ban
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:39:44 pm by Intangir » Logged
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 05:37:20 am »

So is there an outcome yet?
It's nice not getting grief-ed every night, very nice!
but I do miss that silly troll.    wink
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 12:14:44 pm »

ok i unbanned him. don't do it again igloo (and i know you were lying to me)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: