Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: KOS DangerGamer Greifed The Forge  (Read 8825 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: October 01, 2015, 10:50:45 am »

Mostly wood scaled over walls at front gate, we did not enough bumpers around the front gate I added more.  Looks like he only got into the courtyard and my vault.  HOW the F did he get in there?  I changed up my doors no more pressure plates.  

MAYBE:  If we can befriend him  lets try to lure him to AF.  

If we can perl him there if not we need like 3 heads from this jerk.
So he is KOS and we need his head.  

Lets add more external bumpers all the way around igloo was showing me gaps in bumper coverage last night
and we need them up HIGH

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:03:04 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 12:34:26 pm »

stop blowing shit out of proportion

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 02:21:56 pm »

Well, Commander he put a sign in HF that said "hail satan 666"

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 02:32:30 pm »

He griefed the shit out of Horse Field, he did damage at simons, forge, aio's forge had the least damage
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 03:08:08 pm »

nvm that sign was vbelac

vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 03:17:28 pm »

lols

Stay Determined.
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 04:18:11 pm »

I was being sarcastic

Referencing somebody who claimed I was blowing shit out of proportion

for reasons just like this

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 04:39:59 pm »

i just assumed you were being bitter and sarcastic as usual

out of curiosity what are you refering to?

Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 09:51:46 pm »

this post needs to be about the griefing not bringing up stuff that doesn't matter stay on topic he has been back on another alt trying to break in again XxPREDATOR5059xX so be on look out I expect more damage when we log on tomorrow he did all his griefing from 12am cst to 7am cst he was last seen on AF so if someone could pearl him there that would be nice he went in the VO portal
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 12:43:48 am by Jonin420 » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 09:45:57 am »

apparently the recent griefing involves some free publicly exposed accounts... if this sort of behavior keeps up i am just going to make a new rule against using public accounts on the server and ban them or blacklist known publicly exposed accounts

obviously this ruins the immersion and point of what the server is about. in real life people cant magically possess strangers to make them commit crimes and when people are onto them just possess new people..
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 09:47:12 am »

i may try to make the head plugin also save IP related information to the warding effect so if you use alts to grief it will impact your main too, let this be a warning to anyone who might be using alts to grief
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 11:30:03 am »

Every once in a while I could try to give you the contents of a recent alt list. If you put a ban on public accounts, doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 11:54:56 am »

sounds like a great idea to me Tongue
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 08:51:45 am »

Danger said i know you have friends that igloo pos, hahaha
said we should be banned, are you F'ing kidding me.  I had to really say soem personal ugly shit to get him to leave
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2015, 06:39:45 am »

Cake479 & kickgirl both has same Ip as a trusted player on this server.
Last night intangir was checking on the server saw a new player LunaRainbowz griefing Forge ( our lava is messed up on the east side) and griefing the hell out of Aio_fox's place.  He checked ip on this player to see that it is same IP as Kickgirl _mystery player that found St hidden ladder & Cake479 both griefed HF & ST, DangerGamer, XxpredatorxX, and our own Igloosnowbal.

Intangir asked LunaRainbowz ( on Igloosnowbal Ip) why he should not ban his id, and he respond with something like shut up trying to play it off, but the ADMIN knows The ADMIN sees all.  I thought Igloo was my friend, I can see why he might grief me - duh it's me, But Vbelac?  and AIO_Fox damages were so bad last night, Intangir fixed it.  Why these other players?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: