Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cakes479 minor griefing in ST  (Read 5152 times)
vbelac
Public

Alias: vbelac - Steam
Alias: (◕‿◕✿)

jorts are cruise control for a swanky life

« on: September 21, 2015, 04:54:30 am »

Cakes479 did some minor griefing in ST, let all of the cows out and broke some torches. I genuinely have no idea how s/he even found the place... I closed the ladder up entirely and the nether entrance is nearly impenetrable...

Stay Determined.
vbelac
Public

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 05:12:49 am »

I discovered a hole going straight down from the surface going to ST that was adjacent to where the ladder was before I removed it and plugged the hole. This person knew EXACTLY where to dig and knew what they were doing. I'm betting it's an alt of Kickgirl or something.

Stay Determined.
vbelac
Public

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 05:14:28 am »

Also, for better or for worse I believe both kickgirl and cakes are currently trapped in ST unless they dig out. The nether is basically impossible to get out of if you aren't on my group and the ladder is removed.

Stay Determined.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 08:18:29 am »

If I see them log on I will run to ST in hopes of killing them there,
What we want is the players head I have a looting III sword so maybe I'll get lucky,
I need a sharpness to add to it.  Smiley

/seen Cakes479 shows them on 11 hours ago.

Also I was on last night when Cakes came on they were chatty they posted some stupid peaches link,
be aware not to just post on just anyone's link they can get your IP on some sites.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 08:21:47 am by SavanahMile » Logged
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 09:31:54 am »

I mean you can get the IP of everyone connected with a command on Windows. The kickgirl account I know was not last in ST cause she set off the stable snitch before logging.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:52:24 am by Igloosnowbal » Logged

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 06:37:50 am »

Cake479 & kickgirl both has same Ip as a trusted player on this server.
Last night intangir was checking ont he server saw a new player LunaRainbowz griefing Forge ( our lava is messed up on the east side) and griefing the hell out of Aio_fox's place.  He checked ip on this player to see that it is same IP as Kickgirl _mystery player that found St hidden ladder & Cake479 both griefed HF & ST, DangerGamer, XxpredatorxX, and our own Igloosnowbal.  Intnagir asked him why he should not ban his id, and he respond with something like shut up trying to play it off, but the ADMIN knows The ADMIN sees all.  I thought Igloo was my friend, I can see why he might grief me - duh it's me, But vbelac?  adn AIO_Fox damages were so bad Intangir fixed it.  Why these other players?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: