Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KickGirl08 is a kill on site  (Read 7665 times)
GreenLibertyFox
« on: September 18, 2015, 05:42:44 pm »

After refusing to leave my home, I placed a bounty of 10 diamonds to kill her.  She then griefed ST while igloo and I killed her several times.

She logged in ST.

* 2015-09-18_19.29.23.png (513.98 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 1344 times.)

* 2015-09-18_19.35.33.png (378.49 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 1307 times.)

* 2015-09-18_19.35.55.png (501.25 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 1296 times.)

* 2015-09-18_19.36.13.png (595.18 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 1266 times.)
GreenLibertyFox
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 05:59:02 pm »

Update: griefed more of St, destroying tree stair thing. Jonin put an obsidian box where i thought he last logged
GreenLibertyFox
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 07:18:33 pm »

Update: teleports between worlds and escaped obsidian box by suffocation. Last seen on survey but also was on meiva and AF.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 11:56:11 am »

She griefed my house in the horsefield too minor just dirt and blocks no chests
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 11:56:37 am »

You get her head?  You need the heads
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 06:39:28 am »

Cake479 & kickgirl both has same Ip as a trusted player on this server.
Last night intangir was checking on the server saw a new player LunaRainbowz griefing Forge ( our lava is messed up on the east side) and griefing the hell out of Aio_fox's place.  He checked ip on this player to see that it is same IP as Kickgirl _mystery player that found St hidden ladder & Cake479 both griefed HF & ST, DangerGamer, XxpredatorxX, and our own Igloosnowbal.

Intangir asked LunaRainbowz ( on Igloosnowbal Ip) why he should not ban his id, and he respond with something like shut up trying to play it off, but the ADMIN knows The ADMIN sees all.  I thought Igloo was my friend, I can see why he might grief me - duh it's me, But Vbelac?  and AIO_Fox damages were so bad last night, Intangir fixed it.  Why these other players?
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 09:51:58 am »

did igloo greif on an alt account? wtf?

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 09:57:02 am »

Well his IP did on several different alts

Kickgirl ( His IP)
Cake479 ( his IP)
DangerGamer ( maybe)
XxpredatorxX ( trolling no griefing)
LunaRainbowz ( major griefing - our East side lava still messed up, Aio still fixing doors and holes)

I instructed him to talk to Intangir if he has been hacked, Intangir will be able to slice thru the old bologna sandwich and figure it out.

I am a little surprised so I'm just reporting the news and waiting to see what Intangir thinks after they talk.

Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 10:10:45 am »

I didn't do any of the griefing on danger gamer or the cussing people out  just when I gave you coordinates to the bed and stuff

Aio_Fox
Public

Im a fox; i have to be quick

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 12:36:37 pm »

I did a bit of research; players can have a dynamic ip  address and this can be similar to other players if they are connected to the same host or subnetwork; if these two players were on at the same time the only thing that would differ would be the last byte in the ip address. VPN's are usually the most common way to change and hide your original ip.

Solution could be banning VPN ips but it might inconvinience innocent players. Banning alts could also incovinient innocent players but its a better solution. If an alt wants to join the server then they should post on this forum and why they are using an alt. Just a suggestion anyway.

Also again two people under the same IP address isn't really indicative of someone using a VPN. A home router will dish out a Class C IP address to home devices and then NAT these to a external IP which it receives from the ISPs DHCP server. Multiple users in the same router would all appear as one IP address as they're all being routed through the same device. But Igloo this means the culprit is in your home or the host u are connected to.

Maybe if you somehow found the MAC address of the device they were connecting through perhaps as these are device specific. Because u cant change MAC.

Ok so this person hates me; i dont know how they found my home, or how they knew i was my home. Snitch indicates noone came thru the portal. They people i stay with; i have their contact information and i really trust them. I also trust Igloo; i thought he didnt like me but no he's okay, i agree with jonin, even if he had an alt, i dont think he would go as far as griefing. Maybe he can explain how they have the same ip though.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 01:19:43 pm »

Check out Intangir's post on "COME QUICK SAVANAH post on form."

Please know that  Intangir is very good at what he does,
I hope his comment will be helpful, Igloos claim of the user dangergame gettign his IP, then how would we explain the PRIOR griefings of ST & HF by kickgirl & Cake479, which his IP was only one that logged on to them as explained.  I think Igloo should talk to Intangir.
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 01:28:47 pm »

I did message him and was truthful he has not responded yet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: