Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trespass, TestificateTom  (Read 4471 times)
FynalSlash
Public

« on: June 15, 2015, 02:40:06 am »

http://i.imgur.com/2zcebzg.png

I've been told that placing signs all the way around me and frozenjar's property like we were told to do that it's private, posting notice on the forums, and letting players know, doesn't make any claim for a right against trespass "valid".

I've been told that new players are exempt from the rules for an unspecified amount of time, that enforcing or teaching them the rules is "harmful to the player base" and that "trespass is not harm" and I'm not allowed to take any action against it, even though I am banned from the majority of cities and have been told that I'd be pearled for trespass on sight...

Tom is not a new player. But maybe somehow he didn't see the signs. All the way around. Or doesn't check the forums. Maybe someone could let him know. I haven't caught him on. I'm not asking for anyone to be pearled. I'm just asking again that people please not trespass.

What does make a claim valid? I've asked. No one has answered. I'm asking again.
Does that mean the double-standard threat is unfounded and I likewise can't be pearled just for walking through? I've asked before. No one has answered. I'm asking again.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 07:03:32 am »

First of all no worries with Tom, he is not a griefer,

Since you CROP your pictures no idea of the range of your snitch, or what coords he walked past, or if he stopped at the sign, and turned back, because you cropped it.  This picture shows he walked in to a snitch field of unknown location.
And no, unless I had an issue with someone I would never perl someone for walking or running by to avoid mobs.

sigh....
Normally we use the snitches to determine BREAKS.  The idea of the snitch is to know WHO damaged your property, or to alert you to someone coming on or near your property.
I know you are still new and with all the issues, just want to secure your property.

No Tom doesn't read the forum posts to often, if at all,
and he comes on from time to time, I'll let others know to let him know to try to avoid your property.
I'm not sure of exact coords of your land anymore, but someone will know the area.

Some players are NEW to surveying world, so they are exploring
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 07:10:15 am by SavanahMile » Logged
TestificateTom
Public

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 12:52:01 am »

I'm sorry I was walking through the Mesa and saw a place.  I didn't see a sign and all I did was pass through.  Sorry if I caused any inconvenience
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 12:56:24 am »

you might want to turn off your radio fynal

it will lead people right to you with the phrase "let us reason with one another."

lol Wink then you get mad that they tresspassed hahahaha
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 03:11:45 am »

yep Tongue

FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 06:23:04 am »

But that is what I want to do- Reason. I was never "mad". As I said, I'm not calling for anyone to be pearled or trying to cause trouble. It's no trouble, Tom. But I never did find out who griefed my place, and I never know who will. If frozen ever decides she wants to play again, I'd like to have an intact homestead to offer her.
Thanks, everyone for the understanding.

-x-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: