Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat is broken  (Read 5061 times)
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« on: May 30, 2015, 04:56:39 pm »

well I was trying to help adarktemplar get back into galactic since his chat was somehow not working for him

then somehow my chat is messed up and I am stuck in local, can't private message can't group chat anything

this has been happening to other players before too

help please..

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Commander
Public

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 05:00:15 pm »

apparently everyone's chat is broken

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
GreenLibertyFox
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 05:04:29 pm »

rip chat 2015-2015
JohnLennon1997
Public

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 05:05:02 pm »

I can't even see local chat now! the conversation is one of the best things about this server too...... I am MAD! (not really possible for me JK)  wink
Commander
Public

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 05:06:20 pm »

don't get mad, get glad

i think intangir's fixing it anyway so lets just wait

adarktemplar
Public

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 09:38:02 pm »

its me adark, and whoever the f--- Console is banned me for no apperent reason after my chat broke again
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 01:39:46 pm »

adarktemplar, i had to ban you because somehow you have broken chat 4 times now

i have had to reset your profile, and reset the server 4 times because somehow it keeps getting bugged up on you which then messes up the channel and the whole server for everyone else..

i asked you about this the other day after i had to reset you and you didn't reply, i could see you typing, could see it was working at that time, but you wouldn't answer my questions..

i don't log chat commands on the plugin right now so i have no good way of knowing what you are doing to bug it, but whether its purposeful or not it is happening over and over so i can't have you on the server.

if you have any useful information to help me track down the crash and fix it i will unban you, or if i somehow figure it out (i spent 40 minutes last night trying to cause the crash and i have no idea how you are doing it..) no one else is crashing it either, no one else has ever caused this bug
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: