Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skylands center of the world ( hahaha) - apparently it is the 0.0 of the map  (Read 4746 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: May 10, 2015, 07:51:43 am »

Skylands - It is an interesting land and ice mass floating above the heavens, it has multi- tiered levels of land for housing, and out amazing center dome for what should be one of the largest trading hubs on the map.  You will be able to trade and purchase almost anything here.

Curently 4 shops up and running with space for 35.
The 2nd level shops will give it a shopping mall effect

Guest housing is in the mall (Dome ) area

Please see Jonin for housing spots
Dresdom
Public

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 08:18:02 am »

If we are turning the Skylands into the unofficial capital of Meiva (wich I think is an extremely awesome idea) I'd like to have a place there!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 08:30:10 am »

I don't know about Capital, I was more or less joking because your journey show the location to be at center of world.  But please come and grab some land while it lasts.  Smiley
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 10:46:57 am »

simons city Bridgetown is closer to center of the map by like 800 blocks at least
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 11:11:20 am »

Yes, if you haven't visited Bridgetown, you have to see it when Simon is on sometime. (I can't formally invite you of course. It's not mine, but I'm sure if you asked him..) It's a pretty cool well stocked place. Simon is like an engineer with his generators.

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 11:13:41 am »

I forgot about Bridgetown I walk thru when it started up but Simon always does something grand, he usually has cool redstone equipment as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: