Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: FynalSlash claims/reparations thread.  (Read 13518 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 12:23:37 pm »

please remove last 2 posts on this thread angry
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2015, 12:32:29 pm »

About how more of Jonin's conditional threats are not constructive and we should stay on the topic of reparations? No. I stand by that.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2015, 02:42:00 pm »

Sav, it just occurred to me that if I send frozenjars, she won't be able to get into or collect the shop anyway. And I can't go myself, or I'll be pearled again for coming to get my property.... It seems like my only choice is to abandon it, so I could just relinquish that to you as reparation, I guess. Should have a pearl in there...

-x-
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2015, 02:54:50 pm »

not my problem, and I can't get into your chest either.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2015, 04:01:47 pm »

It IS not your problem. Because I'm basically giving you permission to break into it and take whatever's there if you'll accept the contents as reparations. Is that a no to that proposal, then?

-x-
zombienerd
Public

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2015, 04:58:56 pm »

Well, if the chest is reinforced with iron or diamond, that's a pain to get into, and a lot of work.  The logical choice would be to send Frozen to break into it to get the items within.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 05:24:08 pm »

It wouldn't be more or less work for frozen then for anyone else. I'll just let it be a loss. And find another way to repay Sav and others once my property is restored to me.

-x-
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 03:20:32 pm »

From what I've gathered, these are the things that must be done and must have FynalSlash's full agreement to complete said actions in order to be released:

1. Savanah's shop in prison put back to original condition. Crime: (Destroyment of Property)

2. An unidentified (as far as I know?) horse was killed by rumored to be FynalSlash. If the owner of it comes forward in later days and proves this FynalSlash will have to get a horse to replace it. Crime (if true): (Destroyment of Property & Animal Abuse Wink )

3. FynalSlash's shop in Jonin420's city Skylands must be torn down by frozenjars, FynalSlash is not permitted to enter the city ever again. Crime: (none, just a condition)

If any other accusations that are proven in future days, FynalSlash must make full reparations in those regards or be subject to pearlment once again.

Agreeing and giving your word to follow through with everything written in this post will bind you to it, if you violate it, you will be subject to pearlment again.

I hope this solves all issues and we can move on like normal.

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2015, 03:23:57 pm »

1. Completed days ago, as previously stated.
2. Already settled with nixbeast. Just waiting for him to tell me what else he wants built. So, this is a previous and already resolved case. Verify with nixbeast.
3. She can't tear down the shop. It's protected. I've already agreed to abandon it.
4... I don't preemptively or bindingly agree to fulfill future claims I haven't heard or verified the facts of. I cannot consent to that. I reaffirm my agreement to all other terms, which have been fulfilled for days now.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2015, 03:29:01 pm »

I expect then that Jonin's word will be seen as just as binding and that my property will be restored to me. As such, in the expectancy that this standard is consistently upheld here, I look forward to the reparation of all damaged parties with what portions of that property are my debt to be repaid so that we can all move forward. And away from this.

-x-
Commander
Public

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2015, 03:29:38 pm »

if accusations are proven to be fact, and proven that you did it, then yeah, you will have to fix it or be pearled

jonin says you can abandon your shop, he will just wall it off

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2015, 03:32:13 pm »

Okay. Sounds good.
I just wanted to verify that there will be some examination of the facts not just "someone said this, pay it or pearl".

-x-
Commander
Public

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2015, 03:36:30 pm »

you were pearled on fact, not examination

examination came after you were pearled

Commander
Public

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2015, 03:37:40 pm »

i dont know why you are having such trouble with this

you're a doorstep away from being a free man

Commander
Public

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2015, 03:38:18 pm »

do you agree or not?

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: