Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: This server is gone man..  (Read 10555 times)
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 04:59:13 pm »

i like and agree with nearly everything you said

this is a much better approach

at the time, i didnt know jonin was actually going against the rules when he gave me the pearl to hold

i have a personal vault for my own reasons, and everybody has a say who gets locked in there just like on the justice council vault, just like any other player

and i will respectfully be open to any objections and will hold myself accountable to the voluntary principle

like i always have

jonin had his reasons for wanting another party to hold the pearl too, but since he already put in there and agreed to certain terms, that would be hard to justify

i think just forgiving eachother and moving on and learning from this is best

i do respect you simon, and most of the time i enjoy your company on the server with us

don't quit

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 05:05:20 pm »

I thought about it but now that everyone is on survey i have to start all over again Wink

i probably will its just a matter of when, i always have in the past

sometimes when we start new features i end up having to spend alot of time making adjustments and observing the impact rather than getting to enjoy it

Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 05:07:22 pm »

honestly i know commander still doesn't like it but i think given how many diamonds are coming up i think it is about balanced, i do want the diamonds to be harder to get (than vanilla), but still easy enough to get if you are determined and put forward a reasonable amount of investment in it, i think with the str2 potions, or the eff5 picks, it is pretty much where i want it now

there are strategies that work great, jonin is doing them
and they are quickly becoming more accessible to more people.. i know it was too hard at first but i do think it is pretty much where it ought to be at this point
zombienerd
Public

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 05:09:54 pm »

Simon, I'm sorry if I came across as not caring.  That was not my intent.  I should have clarified.  I try not to get involved in things or state an opinion until I have had a chance to review the 'facts', if any are discernible.  I tried to mediate between the parties in the original squabbles, but I'm not that great of a mediator and mostly ended up being a messenger to pass along messages to people who were ignoring each other.

Having spent some time reading the posts, and looking at the council, I am in agreement with you.  This was mishandled.  I definitely care about agreements being kept.  I think the council is a great idea, and I'd be more than willing to join if you'd have me.

I saw Jonin admit fault today, and he seems remorseful in my opinion.  I'm sure things can be patched up.  When cooler heads prevail, I'm sure the discussion can be held on why maintaining ones word as to agreed upon terms is paramount in a voluntary society.

There was much anger all around, and it is never a good time to start a discussion when angry.

If you come back on, I'd be more than glad to have some discussions about how to move forward, and do my best to help mediate a peaceful, perhaps amicable resolution.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 05:33:14 pm »

ok well maybe i was too hasty and people just needed time to know the facts

i thought the justice council terms were common enough knowledge but i guess not

i got a message from lynch also who is also still interested in the things i am interested in and those things together help to reinstill some confidence that i am not the only one who shares my values here..

im sorry for being so quick to judgement and also for using the bad language related to his flying holiness, i just forgot that so many people on would be offended by it.. i mean, other bad language seems to be thrown around all of the time without much concern

Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 06:17:19 pm »

I am sry simon for everything
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2015, 07:16:03 pm »

I said some mean things last night and kept on even today until I was told off, im sry for talking bad too you and about you when you were gone, if you ever need anything im still willing to help out just wanted you to know, we don't have to be friends but we don't have to be enemies
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 08:34:53 pm »

lol this group really is something, vbelac has a point it is a game, but we enjoy playing it this way i guess..

i don't know, we invest alot in it and it seems more important because we are making a model of something we believe in.. some of us at least.. i feel kind of silly looking at it now even a couple of days later..

oh well i still think its an important ideal and that even though this is a game, we make it more than that for a good reason..

experience is experience wether its in real life, a game, even a dream sometimes.. people learn from experiences, doesn't matter where
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 09:05:09 pm »

Oh and Simon, I really hope you don't quit. Something will always happen like this. And it stinks, but just give it time and hopefully we'll forget all about it. And stop bringing back things that happend 3 months ago. Cheesy (please don't take this as mean)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: