Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Status update  (Read 3836 times)
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« on: April 06, 2015, 04:55:18 pm »

Some of you know that I injured my hands in January due to extensive overuse. Seems to be a major case of tendinitis/carpal tunnel, and it has lasted for months. Recovery is slow and I've been using my hands as little as possible, which has meant virtually no gaming of any kind. I'm getting better with the usual RICE don't know if/when I'll be recovered enough to spend any significant time online again.

I told Jonin and Commander I'd be able to put together sand generators for them, but I don't think I'll be able to do it. Sorry guys!

Also, Pigeon and I will be moving out of the state at the end of the month, so that will also disrupt the usual life routines for some time, until we get settled.

I know I'm the life of the party, but I still hope all yall are having fun without me.  tongue

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 09:57:30 pm »

Man I am sorry to hear that when I was pregnant i got carpal tunnel and it was very painful to the bone pain.  if you can eat more natural anti-inflammation foods like celery and others.  doctor cure is cutting or injecting steroids in your wrist.  Neither were a solution for me, once I had our son the swelling stopped and it went a way after a few months.   cry

YES WE MISS YOU GUYS  What your leaving the GREAT STATE?  Say it aint so!!!!!
Hopefully great opportunities. 
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 10:55:04 pm »

yeah sorry to hear that we all miss ya both and hope you get well soon
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 10:11:21 am »

who needs hands, just use your feet

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: