Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: moo moo island claim?  (Read 3552 times)
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« on: February 10, 2015, 12:18:46 am »

hey greenlibertyfox i saw you posted a string of signs basically threatening whoever built on the island

i will say, that i think as it it was totally unapparent you had claimed any part of the island at all, let alone the entire thing excuslively.. that threatening dragon whatever is unjustified

legitimate claims are based on homesteading, as it was unapparent you had made any specific use of the island, or leveling, or enclosing, building, etc.. and not even any signs when i saw that guys unfinished house the other day.. you just didn't have a legit homestead claim

also its a survey world and everyone is just trying to enjoy it while it lasts.. no need to pearl people over harmless stuff
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 07:42:08 am »

I think what got green upset is that he had made a farm and this guy put a fence around his farm, basically claiming his farm, a farm is a form of homesteading.  He made a bridge to the land, and started cultivating it, the guy killed all but one cow on there as well.  I would say that odds are he just did not realize it would be an issue.  and now that I think about it I remember him asking about building round camp, I thought he meant on our camp area, I didn't see a place figured he built other side or on the island with my cows near ramblinrose, I have a cow farm on the island behind my place, is there a way to wall him off and move the dock a little, reclaiming the entire island?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 09:05:43 am by SavanahMile » Logged
GreenLibertyFox
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 09:06:25 pm »

I moooved on.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 09:32:44 pm »

that is udderly lame
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: