Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World High Court/TSK - Need Glass! :D  (Read 3562 times)
Lynnarock
Public

Alias: Lord-Ragnarock
Alias: Lynnch51

Arhemadan The Holy Pterodactyl God

« on: October 14, 2014, 02:44:25 pm »

As I've been distracted with keeping the mainland maintained (On the bright side, I now have land for sale Cheesy), I haven't given myself any time to finish the 6 remaining floors (and two towers) of the Tzeiyai Sufen Kansaranpaful (Tzesuka)/World High Court (Which funny enough is located near the Prison Pyramid!) Well now I've finally decided on using stained glass for the final floors, in the following order of colors: Green, Lime Green, Blue, Cyan/Lightblue, Purple, Magenta. For the Towers: Red and Yellow.

While I live next to a desert, I only have so much colors and glass, and itd be so helpful if anyone could donate! Cheesy

Note: While panes are a lot more efficient, I would prefer glass blocks (at the very least for the floors), so try to keep that in mind.

Note 2: The exact dimensions of the building are as follows: 60x10 at the first floor, and subtract the first number by 6 each floor up. Each floor is to be 4 blocks high. The two towers are to be 24 blocks high and meet the highest point of the TSK, and be about 6x10. Keep in mind we're discussing surface area, not volume! While still a lot, it's much less than you'd expect Wink

Thank you so much in advance, everyone!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:46:34 pm by Lynnarock » Logged

BRAAAAAAK!
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 04:48:48 pm »

what shade of blue for regular blue?  the lapis blue or the swamp flower blue?

I have lots of red and yellow dye to donate to you, and maybe the magenta
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: