Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OC Residents and Trading partners - Baton down the hatches  (Read 4714 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: September 29, 2014, 08:37:35 am »

If you have a home in OC and require bumpers to keep it safe please contact Savanah.
I have been doing a sweep of the area to see if we have any weak points, and plug them.
Crimson_Luna wants to Blow up EVERY PLAYERS home, not just OC, so I suggest reinforcing your builds if they are not already, bumpering all of your property.  Several additional snitches have been Added to OC and it's surrounding areas, and neighbors, residents will be added to snitches for their property.  We will not be bullied!   angry

Put your diamonds and valuables and tnt in an enderchest, if you do not have one let me know I can make you one for FREE.  I have Stacks of perls, and am happy to help. 
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 11:32:51 am »

I logged in today and checked my house and find crimson luna signs on the backside of my house saying "this could have been TNT don't mess with me -crimson" then I went to the OC lair and there was a sign outside my den saying the same thing they are also all over wolves house who she stole from in the first place  so remember bumpers are your friend
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:59:10 am by Jonin420 » Logged
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 12:27:44 pm »

I can bumper the lair. I will bumper wolves house the first floor is bumpered so I am confused it just didn't go high enough?  type /ps visualize to see what the bumper is really covering
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 12:31:50 pm »

ok you just won't let it go will you?

i had tnt

if i wanted to blow up EVERYONES HOMES i wouldve BLOWN THEM ALL UP

i don't want to blow up anyones homes

thats why i didn't blow anything up

i don't even want to blow up your homes, thats why i just placed signs warning you

you put a 35 DIAMOND BLOCK BOUNTY ON MY CAPTURE.. YOUR THE ONES WHO ARE BULLYING

i am just not going to be pushed around, those signs are a warning, keep bullying me, and i will show you why you don't fuck with me
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 03:03:29 pm »

Let me answer you by quoting Commander:

what is all this commotion..

if you take someone else's property without permission you are setting yourself up to have it forceably taken from you

it's so simple..

I don't know if you still have items of wolve's but if you do, I suggest giving them back or I'll just pearl you myself

stealing = consequences

and honestly, threatening someone is just as harmful and just as pearlable

are you sure you're new? you seem like you know the ropes quite well already.. makes me wonder..

Your actions "stealing" pushed to a bounty.  You could have explained it away when you logged back on.  Oh wait your bent cause you died, AGAIN  stealing = consequences, I have seen people leave worse than sand, to reacquire stole objects.  

No one bullied you, don't hide behind sympathetic words to try to gain sympathy, OH  poor me I stole and they killed me when i logged on to make a run for it.  

I said my piece YOU pay back what YOU stole! stay clear of our city and all personal properties, by coming to OC or trespassing in anyway you are showing YOU don't want to let this go.
And you keep ending in a threat.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:27:03 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 03:11:34 pm »

im not talking to or reading your crap anymore

simon said he would pay it back, ill pay him back

if you still come after me, its because your a jerk

leave me alone
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: