Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crimson_luna Vampire Noob, theif  (Read 11935 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 02:22:45 pm »

Officially nothing changes for me, since someone else is paying your debit, while you brag about your silk touch pick (like the one you stole) until I see you paying your debit.

Simon you can give me the pick for Wolve15,  I will skype him tonight.

Since you put signs on Wolve15 and Jonin's home in the OC Lair you are KOS for our fine city,
if you manage to stay out of trouble and are not pearled in the next month for your next adventure then we can talk about access to OC and its lands and coastal waters, but until then there are other cities can can build in and travel to.

We got your warning sign so this is ours to YOU, There will be NO OC AREA Access allowed or, CITY COASTAL WATERS Access, I assume This includes Jonin's home and city and hidey holes as well since you threatened his properties.  This also includes any of my personal properties which, as you found out when you tried to place your threat signs on my land are heavily bumpered and all multi-snitch protected.

The_Shanghai_kid will be back Tuesday I'll talk to him about this if you really are making amens cause I don't see it yet.

So that is where I am on this matter.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:29:29 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2014, 03:23:02 pm »

BTW i paid back a silk touch pick

vbelac helped me get it to wolve without them KILLING ME (thanks vbelac)

it has been a silk touch pick all this time, no one disputed it

soon as wolve got the pick he claimed this one was too new.. and had different enchants..

then he said HIS HAD FORTUNE THREE ALSO!!

he had a silk touch with 1% use left

i had to repay him (when he probably STILL HAS THAT PICK) with a silk touch, efficiency 4, unbreaking 3 pick. thats the best silk touch you can get

then he says, it has fortune three also

you can't even have fortune 3 and silk touch on the same pick

he was just trying to keep the vendetta going for no reason

fortunately others are starting to see whats really going on here

unfortunately others want to JUST MAKE SHIT UP!! commander told me he would hold me accountable today..

a guy ive never seen online, never talked to, never interacted with in game, he logs on, says hes going to hold me accountable, AFTER i gave wolve a far better pick, after all of the lies and threats and insults made at me.. i am the one hes going to hold accountable.. not the liars, not the threateners, not the FRAUDSTERS

i think wolve has that fucking silk touch pick this whole time

I DROPPED IT BEFORE LOGGING, the only way i could've picked it back up is if he had no inventory space. TEST IT!! DROP AN ITEM, you can't pick it up before someone else, TEST IT!!

he was DROPPING ITEMS ALL OVER, he couldn't have been full. he is a LIAR

Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2014, 03:37:31 pm »

you completely ignored the context

completely twisting things around

I asked you in a past tense form if you expected us to *not* hold you accountable for your actions

masking that as a threat?

you are the only threatener

as far as I can see you paid your debt

use this as a learning curve for your next scene

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2014, 03:51:03 pm »

I am going to start with this.

If you want this to really blow over stop trying to light this fire yourself.
stop calling us liars simple fact you did log with it we SAW you get a diamond pick.
I will not keep walking in circles, since we did not accept Simon just paying your debit,
you did actually surrender a silk touch pick pick to wolve15 eventually.

and because of how you are acting, the threats you made you are currently not allowed in OC,
and you are KOS in OC.  AGAIN  If you proceed forward with no more continuous issues then maybe that can change. but OC residents have the right to not have their homes blown up so that it.

Mine, Craft and use your tnt in your mines.  Smiley

I add this that continuous abusive language will get you kicked from global chat.  I keep warning you of this.  Chat all you want with out calling us assholes and liars.  We allowed you to not be pearled and thrown away in a chest since you surrendered the pick in question.  Both sides have bent to get a solution.
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2014, 03:53:58 pm »

don't talk to me

your not listening to me, why should i listen to a single thing you say?

you ignored everything i said, the only way you could think that was the 'context' is if you totally ignored EVERYTHING I WAS SAYING, so i am not surprised you are too stupid to realize you were threatening me after i paid wolve back..

ironically savanah has done EXACTLY what you claim i just did (which i didn't do, because that wasn't the context i was talking about, you just weren't LISTENING TO ME)

savanah has done exactly that from the start, bending the context of every single thing ive said

and you believed her without a doubt

i threatened to GET THEM BACK if they got me, THAT WAS THE CONTEXT

threatening to get someone BACK is not the same as threatening to just GET SOMEONE

its the difference between defense and attack
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2014, 03:58:07 pm »

im not the one lighting the fire

i get on and its obvious lies have been spread about me

i didn't deny i picked up the pick ONCE

but i DROPPED IT

your ignoring the facts that don't paint the picture you want them to paint

you are also still talking about me while im offline, i know because there are several who don't like that kind of behavior and have expressed their sympathy to me

you want me to not call you things you don't like but your still calling me things i don't like

i gave the pick back, if thats all that matters then STOP TALKING ABOUT ME

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2014, 05:04:55 pm »

shocked

You got a reprieve I hope you can move on now.
Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 01:18:32 pm »

My house and land By OC are to stay off limits for Crimson_Luna until SavanahMile says otherwise I will be gone for some time not sure how long' I talked to crimson she said she will stay away if she comes there it will be trespassing and I give savanah permission to do what she see fit to protect the lands around her great city
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:25:19 pm by Jonin420 » Logged
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2014, 02:42:13 pm »

i don't agree to be bound by your terms

my 'debt' was with wolve, and its settled

my warning was conditional and as long as you don't threaten or attack me i have no beef with anyone else

so there is no reason to consider me a threat unless your an attacker

so there is no reason to ban me from harmless things like being in a place

there is also no business sense in opening a huge shopping center in a place, then banning people from it for no good reason

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 02:58:09 pm »

I am unfamiliar with this conditional threat what I saw was, "All of these signs could have been tnt."

The City of OC has a zero tolerance for griefing and trolling it is posted on our walls, and at our information center.  Posting signs with threats all over is a form of griefing, so it is a mute point if you agree or not,
you broke The City of OC posted restriction.

Instead of Pearling you for this, which is our policy for any kind of griefing, since you finally returned the pick The City of OC put a short term restriction/ no access to you, unless you continue to cause issues.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 08:38:02 am by SavanahMile » Logged
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 07:25:47 pm »

So you just killed and pearled vbelac today for calling you names?
and you wonder why you are KOS in OC,

You're already geared up with full diamond armor and sword and tools that was fast I bet vbelac was glad he lent you that fortune III pick last night.  lol
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:30:57 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Crimson_Luna
Public

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 05:40:53 pm »

stop bumping this thread, im not a noob or a theif

Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2014, 05:59:01 pm »

well shes not a vampire tongue
SavanahMile
Public