Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RATBOY - Grade A jerk  (Read 2812 times)
SavanahMile
Public

« on: August 27, 2014, 06:37:20 pm »

So I DIE in the nether 2 levels down in all diamond, I respawn in the mine cause I'm stupid.  hhahaha

I knew I would need help so I enlisted Simon to help me get my stuff I see ratboy settle off the nether snitches running around going I'm in the nether.  I told him to leave my stuff be.  He says I'm gonna kill your golems, I never commented to him Commander seemed to be handling that, I was too busy getting gear and planning on heading back in with Simon, there were just gangs of pigmen to fight off while several GHASTS bombed fireballs at us, and Simon dies below some where while i'm fighting pigs.  Then Simon dies again, now we have some urgency to beat this guy to the gear and before it despawns.  Long story story Simon flows down lava to fight 2 pigs in full diamond armor and a 3rd in iron, while I'm zoomed in watching and wishing i grabbed regen and fire potion, all of a sudden I see ratboy is running up on me I step back from the edge to a 2 story drop to face him, and he starts hitting me with his diamond sword, so I start swinging my Excalibur and Booh-yah!   ratboy slain-ed by Savanah with Excalibur.  WHAT A JERK.

Then he kept  saying I'm going to kill you and drink your blood over and over.  ??

We are racing the clock to get our stuff back and this bozo tries to kill me.  I did not have a perl but I kept his iron pieces of armor and I gave the sword to Simon towards payment for recovering my stuff.

I am so broke now THAT cost me big time I owed Simon for his armor getting wrecked.

On another note THANK YOU The _Shanghai_Kid for talking to Intangir about some of the server issues, and Thank you Intangir for addressing his issues that were brought up in a timely fashion
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:42:31 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: