Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: infinity/battle/kxrider/peter  (Read 5600 times)
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« on: August 13, 2014, 04:24:15 pm »

I am opening this topic up for debate concerning the pearlings of infnity/battle/kxrider/peter.

infinity was pearled because of stealing/greifing

battle was pearled for greifing/stealing (blowing lockes house up)

kxrider was pearled for attacking ryker

peter was pearled for attempt of breaking infinity out of prison and apparently greifing aswell.

It looks like some of them seek to make amends so I am going to list some of the things I know they must restore, please add to anything I am missing:

infinity has to fix any damages to locke's house and repay any stolen items of locke's/savannah's and rebuild anything he greifed in Orange. +1 pearl to me

battle has to fix any damages to locke's house and repay any stolen items of locke's/savannah's and rebuild anything he greifed in Orange. +1 pearl to me

the only things for peter is reparing any greif he did and giving me a pearl to replace the one I used in pearling him. Other than that, he's just a backstabbing untrustworthy liar.

kxrider is unknown to being want out of prison, he has been offline.

any objections please post here

each person must agree to these terms in order to be freed

The time limit for all items to be repayed is 4 weeks. Anything past that your dust is mine...

make a reply post down here for the records V
                                                                          V
                                                                          V
                                                                          V

oh and if battle agrees, I will free him a few weeks after infinity is freed
need to test the waters...
slowly...

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:33:43 pm by Commander » Logged

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
Infinity_BladeX
Public

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 04:28:37 pm »

I agree to the terms and will try my best to repay the items I griefed..
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 04:29:53 pm »

I will post items needed this evening
Battle_Axe_750
Public

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 04:31:19 pm »

I agree to the terms, but the only thing is that we returned all of lock's stuff that we took. We don't know what happened to the rest or what he had.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 11:33:20 pm »

No actually you did not he had like 10-15 brewing stands, I only got back junk I had to rebuild Locke's entire place.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 12:33:45 pm »

Infiinty is free on Voluntaryist map, and he is working on supplies below.
If Peter wants to come on and help you he needs to go to the Voluntaryist map and select the spawn /frostmore portal on the ship. 

Locke_c - I restored his home, and his supplies, so their debt is to me.

All of Highestdestroyer's chest are gone but he  has not been on to know, their friend Zeback whatever he had- neither have been back on,

The story is that Battle_axe_750 just stole stuff and let it despawn which is the biggest douche baggery move in the game.  So he CAN ROT is my vote. Battle_axe_750 TNT'd homes and the city. The other two if they want to do something other than break stuff I'm okay with.
While Voluntaryist Expedition Prison Battle has managed to break the portal to leave for non-perled people, and he stole Intangirs home literally out from under him, he logged off, came back 1hr later and this guy took over his chests, doors, and home.

******* If anyone else want to comment on Battle_axe, please do!  **********************

below is what I need from Inifinity_bladeX

SavanahMile - 5 chest stolen my home full of random stuff.

ON the AF world I require;
flowers min 25 of each kind and a stack of the blue flowers
least 30 of every tree.
6 stacks of smooth stone - locke

ON the VE world I require;
2 stacks of iron
6 stacks of STEAKS
4 stacks of leather
3 stacks of arrows
The steaks and leather and arrows would be nice to get on AF, but easier for him on here.

Also you can come to OC to trade but you can't live here, or fight here.
I see you guys have lots of friends if they wanna come here and you build your own city for them to wreck and play at, and don't spam FU MF on the global channel,  then you could be free to do that just don't steal and grief our stuff.  

« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:18:07 pm by SavanahMile » Logged
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 08:40:25 am »

i am more concerned about whether or not they are done griefing than in them actually paying exact specifics back

if they want to play and have fun, and don't ruin other peoples playing any fun (anymore), then good
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 11:19:52 am »

Good point infinity said he found someones home with a cow, I assume he only took one cow, I did not go and check on him.  Does anyone know where their base is?  If so we should check any surrounding homes and see if they look griefed.

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 07:34:04 pm »

Here we are 10 days later, I have received NOTHING from infinity.   rolleyes

I guess I can message him about his installments.
If no installment gets made this week then I say Debt has not been attempted to be repaid.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: