Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Justice Council!  (Read 13428 times)
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 10:52:31 pm »

yay

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2014, 07:28:33 am »

Welcome new justice leagers.  I did not know if Simon has posted anything about this, but the vault is not a playground, I ONLY go in there to place a pearl that's it.  I do not touch pearls others have placed. Sometimes pearls can glitch with too much handling, so in our best interest to leave a pearl be.  Now if someone was wrongly pearled, we need to make sure that is the real case, so do not free any pearls without the group talking about it and us all seeing PROOF that that the person is truly pearled for no reason.  So with that said you don't go running around pearling new noob players that hit you at spawn.  Just kill them first see if they calm down if they truly attack you and will not stop.  I would never tell someone to not defend themselves, and Vampires are at the greatest risk from new players as they have wooden swords. shocked

Even conan stopped greating new players because of this.
Simon_Jeeha
Public

Alias: Spiral Warrior

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 08:14:48 pm »

Jonin is out of the justice council

he lied about me several times, said it was all about me, acted like i set the terms

go ahead and look at the last edited date of the first post on this thread, it hasn't changed

its the same damn terms, the same damn rules, which he agreed to and voluntarily accepted

then he broke the rules, violated the terms he accepted, and looted the property of the council

he has stolen the property of the justice council and in my opinion is guilty of a serious crime

he has lied and defrauded both me and the terms of the council

looted property, and openly admits he would rather people quit than be given a chance at justice

he has violated the spirit, and the property of the justice council

he even explicitly said he doesn't want to be in the 'simon council' even though he agreed to the damn terms, it isn't based on my opinion, it is based on restorative justice, which he agreed to previously, and now apparently fears..

Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2015, 08:15:33 pm »

Commander is also out of the council

he never officially joined, he was made an honorary member and has never actually obeyed the rules and i don't think he actually ever has even read the rules

if he wants to join he is welcome to, but he will have to follow the rules

Jonin420
Public

Question, Why Am I So Good?

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 08:42:39 pm »

I quit lol whos wants to be in a council with a dictator
Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2015, 08:45:21 pm »

there you go again, more lying

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2015, 08:53:39 pm »

Okay it takes a lot to create these things time effort,
as the person everyone hates in OC, yeah some times you gotta be the jerk to stand your ground.
he did create a group, you did ask to join, I am not sure if everyone understood all the rules, i did not know it was mandatory to put all pearls in I thought it was just a safe place for us to put them,
which is fine by me i have no secure vault of my own.  And that was the reason for the vault because commander who usually has the most secure vaults is not on as much anymore.  This way multiple people have access for unjustly pearled people, or those who work something out.  So there was a NEED for a Vault and Simon did not want to be Simon's vault he wanted to share this with others, I kicked in a lot on the build of the vault, so did several players.  Of course it is easier for us all to criticize than it is to create.  I am thankful that there is this vault cause I need one for OC.

Simon_Jeeha
Public

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2015, 06:34:23 pm »

Ok i made a few edits to the original post to clarify some details that apparently weren't clear enough

anyone who wants to remain in the council that hasn't already backed out needs to reconfirm that they understand the rules

as of now, the only ones who are comfirmed are:

Simon (the Digger)
Intangir

LordRagnarock (Lynch) and i think zombienerd may also soon join
just going to comfirm the new details with them first
zombienerd
Public

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2015, 06:45:40 pm »

[ author=Simon_Jeeha link=topic=2797.msg19728#msg19728 date=1430872463]
Ok i made a few edits to the original post to clarify some details that apparently weren't clear enough

anyone who wants to remain in the council that hasn't already backed out needs to reconfirm that they understand the rules

as of now, the only ones who are comfirmed are:

Simon (the Digger)
Intangir

LordRagnarock (Lynch) and i think zombienerd may also soon join
just going to comfirm the new details with them first

[/]

Good clarifications.  I would like to join the council if you'll have me.  I agree to the terms.

The mechanics and such for Meiva still need to be figured out, but that's out of our hands for now Smiley
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 05:08:09 am »

I would like to reconfirm.
I thought I already did but did not see my name mentioned.

JohnLennon1997
Public

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2015, 05:53:27 pm »

I wish to reconfirm also.
SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2015, 07:47:14 am »

I would vouch for the following players, they have not initiated issues with other players, they are helpful, and and asset to the server.

LordRagnaRock - I think he is a level headed person who trys to see the big picture.
Zombienerd - Switzerland  enough said  ahahha ( your not geared up on AF server, I can help with that )
JohnLennon - Helpful player to other and new players.
Igloosnowbal
Public

pizza

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2015, 07:57:42 am »

I can help with Zombienerd on AF too. I like him Cheesy

SavanahMile
Public

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2015, 11:15:36 am »

Lets us know what you will need
zombienerd
Public

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2015, 07:55:45 pm »

I've got basic iron armor there, but have a decent diamond sword and a few diamonds to keep it fixed.  I have a large castle compound behind the Imperial Keep. 

I was playing there for a few weeks before Meiva came online and I hopped over Smiley

I'd graciously accept a decent set of Enchanted Diamond Armor there, if there's an unused set laying around.  I think I'm set on everything else.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: