Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sixth Day  (Read 10850 times)
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 02:55:37 pm »

It wasn't "begrudgingly". It was not, as Sav screamed at everyone there just be an ASSHOLE. All I wanted from the kid was some acknowledgment of "We don't pvp people without provocation or consent first. We cool?" All I tried to do (check the logs yourself or ask zombie, or the user) was get him to agree to that. Barked demands and levied threats don't help. If mentioning this behavior is "whining", fine. But something needs to be done about it. Don't tell me I'm on "thin ice" for this one. I am not taking blame for other people's behavior.

I installed some screen recording software to help make better records for the future, the next time you inevitably try to use any given excuse as a reason to continue this vendetta. Please just.... stop. I'm not trying to cause trouble. I'm not trying to be an ass. I was just there to give you your pearl.

-x-
Commander
Public

Alias: Pedro

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 03:06:53 pm »

I'm just keeping track as things happen so they can't be buried and forgotten

my position at this point is valid speculation

which is why you haven't been re-pearled already, not one action has been taken against you since.

savanah brings up interesting points

☯ You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self, only then will your true self reveal itself.
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2015, 03:08:27 pm »

It was not one accidental hit. By all means stop commenting. Stop trying to paint me in a corner to get your way. Just stop. The only reason I was even there with a pearl was to pay off what I owed you and be done with all this.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2015, 03:11:46 pm »

My primary reason for being there was my pre-existing agreement, on which my freedom was made contingent, of paying you back. As top priority, I had every intention of addressing it first. Since it was the whole reason I was there. I did answer you. I may not have said what you wanted to hear. Or addressed what you wanted to first. But I answered you. If I had not gotten verification that your received that payment, I guarantee that would be the thing you were trying to nail me to the wall on now instead of this. You seem determined to make things reasons to be rid of me. To portray me as someone Trying to cause trouble. I am not.

Why are you allowed to say things I'd be banned for saying to you? How is that not abuse of your position?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2015, 04:05:57 pm »

I just don't like being told I'm on "thin ice" like the freedom I've worked this hard for is in jeopardy all over again for something that

1. was instigated by someone else. 3x. No way it was an accident.
2. Happened by accident in the first place on my part sheerly because I happened to have the pearl on me. That I was there to give to you. To end all this crap.
3. was a situation I immediately resolved by releasing the guy the moment zombienerd told me how to just to call off the dogs instead of actually waiting for some agreement from the player not to attack others unprovoked again like I was told we were supposed to do.

No. I did my time. I've done everything that was asked of me. I agreed and I made my follow through a priority. That can NOT be a note against me. That'd be a damned if you do, damned if you don't standard. I have confessed for everything I've done, and I have busted tenacious ass to see through it being put right. But I will not be taking blame for other people's actions or have them count as a mark against me. That I will not do. If I'm on "thin ice" it's for my past actions that I have now paid for. So, we're square. You don't have to like me. You don't have to interact with me. But stop trying to pin shit to me that was not my doing. That's all.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2015, 07:20:53 pm »

By "we" I meant the guy and I. As soon as we, him and I, actually work something out - as in him agreeing not to attack people unprovoked anymore, I will release him. I already said this.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2015, 07:22:13 pm »

I never knew she thought I meant "Not until YOU and I work something out." That's not what I was saying.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2015, 07:28:17 pm »

This actually makes more sense as to why she would call me there to work it out with him and then boot me for saying let us actually work it out, if she thought I meant her and I. I was talking to zombie about that confused like wtf?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2015, 07:30:19 pm »

And you can see in the screenshot that I'm still fucking SITTING there and never stood chasing after the guy like I was alleged to have done! This is actually great.. hahaha.. Why didn't we just bring this forward sooner?

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2015, 07:41:43 pm »

Why take them down? This was excellent direct corroboration of exactly what the misunderstanding was.

-x-
FynalSlash
Public

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2015, 07:48:35 pm »

I see you've now also even deleted the link from this thread.. so for record, here's where the pictures that prove it was a case of Sav taking me wrong once were: http://savanahmile.imgur.com/all/?

If we're about the facts, why not leave them up for public scrutiny?

-x-
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: