Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bug? Unable to set price on Shopkeepers  (Read 10680 times)
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« on: July 25, 2014, 12:30:29 pm »

I am unable to set prices on shopkeepers.

I can place shopkeepers, associate them with a chest, add items for sale to the chest, and open the Shopkeeper editor window. The problem occurs when I right-click on the item I want to use to set the price.

When functioning correctly, it simply blips once. Then you right-click again underneath the associated item. However, when I right-click on an item, it simply picks up the item, as it would if it were my normal inventory. I can then place the item in the stock window, but it doesn't register.

I've tried removing and replacing the shopkeeper and rebooting Minecraft. It happens for all five of my shopkeepers, three of which are brand new. Each shopkeeper has its own chest.
Intangir
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 05:34:26 pm »

its kinda buggy looking because it can't update the cursor correctly like it used to, but it still works

just use left click on the item you want to set as the price

then left click under the item your selling, it should update it to be your new item

then keep left clicking to increase the price or right click to decrease

it will constantly show you a useless cursor of either a stack or not.. but just ignore the cursor and pay attention to what it shows for the price

shift left/rlght click increases/decreases by 10

after you close the window it may show an inaccurate inventory but it will update when you relog or try to use ghost items
The_Shanghai_Kid
Public

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 09:45:25 pm »

Issue resolved. Thanks for the fast reply!  grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: